Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Weather?

HEAVYCHEVY313

Sooo, I''m heading to Pattaya the end of June, how hot does it get? :D

really really hot.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

im there in june, is there much sun or is it cloudy or raining most of the time?

i reckon cloudy but wouldnt know really its all fucked up was pissin rain there for 4 days straight end of march early april i hope its sunny cos i be there too

hit and miss, you can get the clearest day you have ever seen with the sun so hot your are running for aircon bars or its pissing down for a couple of hours.

it is def very hot, can get to 40c no problem, with humidity off the scale

be prepared to shower a lot or just spend your day time in the pool as it doesn't matter if it rains then or not. Still slap on the sunscreen on the cloudy days as I have seen some serious sunburn victims on those cloudy days

have fun

Pattaya must have the best weather in the whole of Thailand. In 4 years I am here there have only been 2 occasions when it rained solidly for 3-4 days. Unlike the constant drizzle of Bangkok, the stormy seas and rain in the south, the floods in the north etc. Not even the whole of the Gulf is the same. Plenty rain in Koh Chang and Sihanoukville as well. Is Sin City blessed by the devil? :rolleyes:

Hi,

Can anyone give an update on the weather in Pattaya?

I fly over for the first time in 10 days and I've been keeping a close eye on the forecast. It's saying scattered thunderstorms for the next 10 days at least with 0% UV levels.

Is there any sun at all or is it just cloudy and constantly raining? I know it's going to be warm regardless but will we get any sun in the 2 weeks we're there?

Cheers

Edited by niki2k3

Hi,

Can anyone give an update on the weather in Pattaya?

I fly over for the first time in 10 days and I've been keeping a close eye on the forecast. It's saying scattered thunderstorms for the next 10 days at least with 0% UV levels.

Is there any sun at all or is it just cloudy and constantly raining? I know it's going to be warm regardless but will we get any sun in the 2 weeks we're there?

Cheers

I'm not there right now, so I can't know for sure. But I can offer the advice that the weather reports you normally see on the net are usually not accurate for Pattaya. Just my opinion based on my observations. It will most likely say "scattered thunderstorms" for any day in which it might be cloudy or rain for part of the day. Every time I have been during the wet season, there has been plenty of sun and some rain every day. I find the typical wet season weather to be sun in the day and rain in the afternoon/evening and clearing again at night.

Like I said, not there so I don't know, but take the weather reports with a grain of salt.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

even when it says thunderstorms its not like the UK they normally only last about an hour then the sun comes out again. Mid may there were many thunderstorms but also lots of sun, especially in the mornings. came out of a gogo one night and the brief thunderstorm had left a foot of water on second rd which was interesting getting back to my hotel! lightning storms are something else .. really violent it feels like they are striking the building your in!!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.