IGNORED

Somewhere better?

HEAVYCHEVY313

SO I HEAR THERES A PLACE IN THAILAND BETTER THAN PATTAYA/BANGKOK! WHERE IS IT? :D

heaven :D

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

What........This is'nt Heaven.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

define "better"

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

FREE PUSSY = BETTER!

I am here specifically because there's plenty of NON-free (modestly priced) pussy available here. I don't want it to be free!

free costs too much :Party3::10:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I am here specifically because there's plenty of NON-free (modestly priced) pussy available here. I don't want it to be free!

CALL ME SLOW BUT I DON'T GET IT! HOWEVER I GUESS IF YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT HER A FEW DRINKS, THEN YOU SHOULD GO BALLZ TO THE WALL AND PAY HER FOR THE ELL OF IT...

free costs too much :10::P

CALL ME SLOW BUT I DON'T GET IT! HOWEVER I GUESS IF YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT HER A FEW DRINKS, THEN YOU SHOULD GO BALLZ TO THE WALL AND PAY HER FOR THE ELL OF IT...

What he (fosraswift) said. Free is too expensive! If you don't get it then they (the girls) will be happy to teach you! :Party3:

What he (fosraswift) said. Free is too expensive! If you don't get it then they (the girls) will be happy to teach you! :Party3:

I DIDN'T QUOTE (FOSRASWIFT)

yawn.... :Party3:

Most small villages in Isaan. They will pull you off your motorbike! You only have to throw the odd party for the whole village!

many years ago an older gentleman friend of mine in guatemala said "deadwood, you're just like me. you'd rather pay for it than get it free any day!" he was so perceptive! there are so fewer entanglements that way!

he had a history of being in show business and was the first to tell me about getting two girls and sitting in a "director's" chair and telling them where to kiss each other and where to stick what etc. years later,once i got to thailand, i made good use of his tutoring! he would be proud.

Edited by deadwood

many years ago an older gentleman friend of mine in guatemala said "deadwood, you're just like me. you'd rather pay for it than get it free any day!" he was so perceptive! there are so fewer entanglements that way!

he had a history of being in show business and was the first to tell me about getting two girls and sitting in a "director's" chair and telling them where to kiss each other and where to stick what etc. years later,once i got to thailand, i made good use of his tutoring! he would be proud.

Gotcha!

cannot imagine a place better than pattaya