Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where in Pattaya would you recommend to go for a good (real) massage ?

Odense

I have a sour shoulder because of too much work (and play) with a computer mouse. I would like to get the shoulder and arm skillfully massaged (perhaps as a part of a full body massage - but the arm/shoulder are the most important)

Can any of the boardies recommend a place/person to get this treatment ?

Edited by Odense

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

• 3 weeks later...

Great place in soi Rungland....old lady there is amazing

2nd road, in between soi 7 and soi 8, large building with smoked glass windows, dont remember name, the best massage ive ever had, 2 hours 200 baht.

give big tip because its worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a sour shoulder because of too much work (and play) with a computer mouse. I would like to get the shoulder and arm skillfully massaged (perhaps as a part of a full body massage - but the arm/shoulder are the most important)

Can any of the boardies recommend a place/person to get this treatment ?

Sousiree Blind massage

Just wanted to recommend a great traditional massage place that helps those that have lost, or were born without sight.

It is called 'Sousiree Blind Massage' and is at 256/32 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 20, Pattaya-Naklua road, North pattaya, just up from the Dolphin roundabout. Take the second soi on the left and go about 250 yards down on the left, there is a big garden in front.

It is 170B for an hour and is a great way of giving a little to those with a disabilty trying to work for a living.

You can have 1 or 2 hours, hard or soft, man or woman.

bssousir.jpg

• 2 months later...

I'm a long time (real) massage fan, the best massage I've had in Pattaya is at "Perfect Massage" pink entrance on South Pattaya Road between Beach Road/Walking Street and 2nd Road. There's only one lady there that's the best, her number is 22, she's a skilled massage teacher, I like hard massage and she does it, walks your back etc. 1 hour 400 bath, 2 hours 700 bath + 100 bath/hour tips.

I come........and go.

• 1 year later...

Om massage has two girls with strong hands and give great massage. 100b an hour for foot or Thai massage and 200b for an hour oil massage. Their names are Lek and Poey. There is a small street across from where Soi Honey meets Soi Buakhao. Go down that street and Om's is just after you make a right turn. You won't miss the placard sign. Tell them Dr. Ray recommended them.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunsisa opposite tuk-com on south pattaya road, imo it excellent. Ask for Jom!

Without a family a rich man is very poor

The Chinese place on South Pattya Rd. right next to perfect massage mentioned in earlier post. Between waking st. and 2nd Road Gives an accupressure massage, that was the best I found for my shoulder last year, tried many.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Sousiree Blind Massage

Just wanted to recommend a great traditional massage place that helps those that have lost, or were born without sight.

It is called 'Sousiree Blind Massage' and is at 256/32 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 20, Pattaya-Naklua road, North pattaya, just up from the Dolphin roundabout. Take the second soi on the left and go about 250 yards down on the left, there is a big garden in front.

It is 170B for an hour and is a great way of giving a little to those with a disabilty trying to work for a living.

You can have 1 or 2 hours, hard or soft, man or woman.

I have had many great massages at this place. I would recommend this place to anybody

• 1 month later...

After many trips to LOS best massage i ever had was my last trip.

Ruanfun guest house and massage soi 11 (soi Honey) between 2nd rd and soi buakhow.

Plush clean rooms, no funny stuff just a really really good oil massage.

• 2 weeks later...

For no happy ending required i would recommend the one on the second floor of the Avenue shopping area. Very swanky, spotlessly clean, nice relaxing rooms and they give you a cup of ginger tea afterwards. Just a very professional outfit. For the happy ending full oil massage - just about anywhere!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Harmony massage on South Pattaya Rd between Beach & 2nd Rd. Ask for Emm. She has been there a while and is fully licensed in all areas including Indian Head massage. They also do the full body oil, facials (not what most :) think), and they also have showers on the 2nd floor to get the oil off after a full body oil. Prices are common and the atmosphere is most relaxing.

Beach&Walking St.JPG

Edited by King Cobra

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon