IGNORED

Best place to shop for copied designer wear in Patong

R-KivE

Where do you guys recon is the cheapest/best quality place, is there a market or do you buy of guys on the street?

gk9qT.png

so many to choose i saw some up 2nd road

sorry for the my vagueness

there are early markets

im a big slut for shops but i never buy anything i mean what would i do with it?

the normal vendors are fine for haggling with

not a fan of tailors tho

i mean why on earth did i need that dumb and dumber silk suit i do not know

Patong nightmarket has everything counterfeit you could want.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

This may be a silly Question but where is the nite market?

Roidfreak is it you who is sponsored by Tiger Muay Thai or am i thinking of another BM?

Im planning to get a look at the place next trip at christmass and planning to do either a month or two there on my round the world trip still two years off

This may be a silly Question but where is the nite market?

Roidfreak is it you who is sponsored by Tiger Muay Thai or am i thinking of another BM?

Im planning to get a look at the place next trip at christmass and planning to do either a month or two there on my round the world trip still two years off

Hi mate, yes its me sponsored by TMT. the owner is an American guy named Will, top guy. If u checkout the site, email him, not the staff as he will give u a better deal. He sponsored me from my first visit and the camp is as good as the UFC training centre facility wise.. PM me if u need any further help/info. Ill be going there this july for a week to train with Phil Baroni(The NewYork Badass from UFC) then probably for a month - 6 weeks from August.

The night market you cant miss-just ask any taxi driver to take you to patpong market. They got a load of stalls running in between 2 rows of bars/shops/gogos..there is also another night bazaar next to Lumpinee stadium - Suan luum night bazaar.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

The night market you cant miss-just ask any taxi driver to take you to patpong market. They got a load of stalls running in between 2 rows of bars/shops/gogos..there is also another night bazaar next to Lumpinee stadium - Suan luum night bazaar.

The OP was asking about Patong, not Patpong. :Drunk_Party:

So many places but the night markets or OTOP markets (if you want near patong) are a good start.

When in Patong i always do my shopping for clothes in OTOP.Many shops there so if your not happy with the price just walk 10 metres and barter again

• 2 weeks later...

where or what is OTOP Markets?

I found the place in JungleLyon(SP?) the new mall downstairs pretty good to deal with?

Some mega scam artists out there, found Phuket ok and Pattaya ok but did not like Bangkok for buying fakes.

OTOP markets are on Rat-U-It road. This is the road on the other end of Bangla Road (not beach side) and runs parallel with beach road.

From beach road, head down bangla road until you get to the end (this is rat-u-it road). Turn right and head about 700m-1km down rat-u-it road. OTOP markets are there on the left.

Be careful of the massage girls on your way. They will find a way to lure you in as you walk.... well i struggled anyway.

Patpong is expensive these days.

I would say take a look in MBK shopping center for some great stuff.

This is where I get my t shirts, watches, jeans,shoes, & much much more.

Hi, there are many many stalls & markets all over Patong that sell fake designer gear, as said above, the

O TOP Markets on Rat U thit Rd,

also along same rd , just past Junceylon Mall heading sth 2wards O TOP, there are a couple of other small markets, there are a few in Bangla Rd, and along Beach Rd, there are others also , beach end of soi kepsup.

but really once u start walking around u cant miss then they are everywhere

have a good trip

cheers Gary

• 3 weeks later...