IGNORED

Austrian drugged and robbed at Central Pattaya Apartment Complex

7-Eleven

Austrian drugged and robbed at Central Pattaya Apartment Complex

Over the weekend, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sanae from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Amari Nova Suites located in Soi A.R. in Central Pattaya following reports of a drugging and robbery from one of the rooms. At the scene, the investigating officer was met by Mr. Marek Koperski aged 56 from Austria who revealed that earlier in the night he met a woman on Walking Street and invited her back to his apartment. She purchased two cans of beer at a local convenience store on the way to the apartment. When the couple arrived at the room, she offered one of them to Mr. Koperski who accepted the drink. He soon passed out and when he awoke he realized he had been robbed. The Room Safe which contained 10,000 Baht in cash, a digital camera and the victim’s passport had been stolen. Officers checked the close circuit TV cameras and determined that the couple arrived at 4.50am. 10 minutes later the unidentified woman left and returned at 6am and then left with a suitcase which is thought to have contained the room safe. A member of staff was seen to follow the woman outside the apartments but for an unknown reason, he failed to stop her and ask her why she was taking a suitcase from the room at that time. Police are investigating.

got to be well alert to this scam happening a lot these days wonder how many times it goes unreported ?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Doesn't say much for security at Amari Nova Suites.

Sure doesn't. Woman comes in, then leaves at 5am, returns at 6am and leaves with a suitcase. And security does nothing??

Check that hotel off my list.

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

My guess is that someone from the hotel was in on it. No way she could walk out with a suitcase at any reputable hotel. Aside from that, he should have known better than to take a drink from the girl. I always buy my own non alcoholic drinks on my way back to the hotel my with nightly, and I always keep possession of it.

1) don't take freelancers

2) Don't get too drunk and pass out

1) nothing wrong with freelancers, it's usually a bar owner perpetuated myth to scare noobs into paying bar fines.

2) it's obvious the guys drink was spiked.

1) nothing wrong with freelancers, it's usually a bar owner perpetuated myth to scare noobs into paying bar fines.

2) it's obvious the guys drink was spiked.

How many times do you hear of this happening with a girl from a beer bar or go go? Sure it happens but 9/10 times they are freelancers

In some hotels the room safes are not "achored" properly. So it's too easy to carry them away. When I realise that, I always ask to store my valuables in the hotel's own safe.

On the other hand I have heard about some cases where staff was involved into simlar thefts (no offence towards this particular hotel).

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 4 months later...

securety in thailand is bull... only for show they never doo nothing if somting happens.. only for make you feel safe..