IGNORED

Dublin-Bangkok for €580!

fostraswift

Etihad are doing it for as little as €580...its fuckin buttons lads

flown with Etihad a few times...always top notch

if its still that price in august i'm def goona hit the town

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

if its available for september thats me fixed up....turkish airlines are doing it for 601 :GrinNod1:

whos that through?i fly etihad too cheapest ive seen for now is 765euro,saw 505euro on farawaytravels.com wit ba but gone now,

whos that through?i fly etihad too cheapest ive seen for now is 765euro,saw 505euro on farawaytravels.com wit ba but gone now,

its on the etihad website....750 used to be the cheapest id seen...seems the prices have gone down :GoldenSmile1:

usually the cheap'ones you have to hop over to the uk...that means ryanair or airlingus and we know what that means :D

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

i just booked etihad today dublin-bkk returning bkk-lon.

got it for 553euro. returning to dublin was 780euro!! i live in belfast so all i have to do is jump on a plane from london. all in got it for £525.

yea i got it for 695euro in march flight was less than half full ud tink they wud drop their prices a bit more wit the way tings are now,i see they have a special on etihad site says uve to book b4 25th may longest stay is 2months but then has dates up to 30th june not sure if this means u have to fly out b4 then or wat anyway its only 480euro doesnt say stopover time must be a catch cud be waitin 12 hours or sumtin in abu dabi,probly settle for765 euro next month

must check them out for my next trip to patt,s only thing not to keen on the hassel at h/eathrow

• 1 month later...

670 euro with Turkish Airlines, went with them once before and no problems.

Booked it in March for flight in July, Price had just gone downa fair bit so that why i booked it then.

kind of a long wait though when you book so early !!

The previous time it cost just under 1000, and that was by far the cheapest i could find at that time ( July 2007 )

then again i am pretty shortsighted...

got it yersterday for around 547 china air,,,,, roll on september :Drunk_Party:

Etihad is doing some crazy prices from Frankfurt as well.

I paid 2 weeks ago FRA-BKK 374€ the cheapest I flew in years.

I am from Belgium and have to drive 4h to the Frankfurt airport but it is worth it.

I started to follow the prices end of april begining of may on the Kayak website and Emirates - Qatarairlines - Gulfair - and Etihad decreasing the prices each week you saw a new low from one of them.

Because of the crisis were with less people traveling and a the middle east who has to many airplanes concentrated in the region they can not fill up all the seats and emirates have now their A380 from Dubai to Bangkok and they have a hard time to fill it. Last year June I flew Brussels Bangkok via London and Singapore on the new A380 from singaporeairlines, as I am also a plane freek, I paid 1200€.... looking forward to first fly with Etihad on Tuesday...

get cheap flight dublin to heathrow on aer lingus for about 50 quid then fly singapore airlines for 329 pounds in september .

jesus.... what would we do in heathrow for two months????? :hello09:

sorry couldnt resist!!!! :)

jesus lads, some great prices there

i always fly air china though

stop off in amsterdam, get myself a quick brass, then get wrecked in a coffeeshop, back to the airport, and off to LOS

always do the same myself. take the early flight to am. and visit the afore mentioned for the coffee which always helps shorten the flight.

Paid for flight from London to Bkk by Etihad for €650 return on 29th july ... Found out that to book two days from departure are much cheaper.. Dublin to bkk return €550 on ebookers.ie but it gone now.. Have a look on this website and see how much to fly two days from today, you will be amazed...

Hmmm

I always flye from stockholm

MAny times whit Thai Air and pay about 4500 SEK (it is about 407 Euro)

And that is whit nonstop flight from ARN... :Good_Job:

And if you get ryan air to ARN it is 10euro or somthing from london :9

regards AC

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/32.jpg&text=Days%20until%20some%20hard%20riding%20in%20Pattaya%20agen&untilColor=16776960&textColor=65280&datesColor=65433&year=2009&month=7&day=10&hour=14&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

• 4 months later...