Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A surprising discovery or rediscovery

bolly

A while back Socomofo posted a rant about threads that were really old (2007ish) resurfacing from the depths of the past.

In the discussion I mentioned and several other BMs also confirmed that in the past we used to see the starting dates of threads if we held the mouse pointer over the topic. But apparently that function no longer worked.

Today i was visiting some other areas of the board and what do you know---the starting date popped up! So upon further investigation it seems that if you visit a topic in its original area the start date appears. But this feature does not work in the view new posts area.

I have tried it several times and it has played out just as I mentioned. Try it for yourself. I am using Safari something point whatever.

kanpai!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Yeah I worked that out a long time ago.... :P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

good point bolly :P

surely the same can be done for the view new posts section

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Yeah I worked that out a long time ago.... :P

and kept it hidden from the masses to facilitate your obviously devious and diabolical plans to take over the world! You have been found out! Freedom fighters of the board, arise! Arise I say! Though not the future we may know--today! We know today! and in our moment of crystal clarity we see the usurpers of our freedom! Freedom to KNOW the dates of posts! Freedom to KNOW the actual moments in TIME when thoughts were first composed. Arise I say! For today, though the dark may fall upon us and the crushing might of the Moderator power may descend upon our heads, TODAY we stand as free men! Today we hold the light before us and type our way to FREEDOM!!!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif