IGNORED

Need hotel within 1km of Patong beach/Bangla

Can anyone reccomend a decent hotel for the price and location? Im heading there in 2 weeks so need to book asap.

Somewhere clean, with A/C and tv. And preferably in a quiet location, not right close to the bars etc.

Thanks

gk9qT.png

try this one mate i have stayed there on my last to trips , www.welcomeinphucket.com

great location, nice clean rooms , friendly staff. beach easy walking distance , bangla rd 15 min steady walk away .. or tuk tuk but be warned it will cost 200 baht in tuk tukt . taxis and tuk tuks very expensive

compared to pattaya

• 1 month later...

Lucky you, i have to wait for 3 months more! But check out Salathai resort at www.phuketsalathai.com this is real nice, quiet hotel just the next street of Bangla road so about 10 min walk to the party scene but not in the noise. It has great clean rooms, a nice pool with jacuzzi, it is guestfriendly ( but it is always better to have it writen in an email with u when you check in, but this will no problem if u send them email with this question and or availability!) and it is very close to the beach about 300m for 1900 Bath in superior room! Have fun!!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!