Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Billabong / LK Metro ?

Oeshon

Hi guys been looking into this place to stay at. It used to be Storm bar but changed in March 09 to Billabong. Anyone stayed here or been for drinks? Any reviews anywhere on the internet?

I am very keen on some feedback. They quoted me 13,000 for their standard room for the month which I think is a pretty good deal. I am also interested in similar good deals.

- Basic Accomodation (WIFI plus)

- Cheap (Hey I'm 22 give me a break :GoldenSmile1: )

- Good location (not hiring a bike. plan to do alot of walking and take baht buses)

Cheers.

Here is the Billabong website also.

http://www.billabonghotel.com/index.htm

Hi guys been looking into this place to stay at. It used to be Storm bar but changed in March 09 to Billabong. Anyone stayed here or been for drinks? Any reviews anywhere on the internet?

I am very keen on some feedback. They quoted me 13,000 for their standard room for the month which I think is a pretty good deal. I am also interested in similar good deals.

- Basic Accomodation (WIFI plus)

- Cheap (Hey I'm 22 give me a break :) )

- Good location (not hiring a bike. plan to do alot of walking and take baht buses)

Cheers.

Here is the billabong website also.

http://www.billabonghotel.com/index.htm

storm/billabong is a crackin bar, always enjoy a beer there. LK Metro is my fav area in patts. looked at the rooms last trip, was very impressed.

lots of great bars on the soi, you wont go far wrong staying there mate, metro apartments and irish rover very much worth a look also. :GoldenSmile1:

the owner is on here, maybe he will upload some pictures at some point

storm/billabong is a crackin bar, always enjoy a beer there. LK Metro is my fav area in patts. looked at the rooms last trip, was very impressed.

lots of great bars on the soi, you wont go far wrong staying there mate, metro apartments and irish rover very much worth a look also. :GoldenSmile1:

Cool. I thought the rooms looked pretty good aswell.

How easy is it to get around without a bike from LK Metro?

For these things..

- WS

- Shopping/Malls

- Soi 6/7/8

- Good places to eat (thai)

For these things..

- WS

- Shopping/Malls

- Soi 6/7/8

very easy to get around mate, only 5 minutes walk to second road, lots of good bars down there, mike shopping mall is very close, plenty of MB taxi's on LK Metro mate. :GoldenSmile1:

For these things..

- WS

- Shopping/Malls

- Soi 6/7/8

Thanks for the rap! It is easy to get around from LK, Plenty of MC taxis, walk to 2nd Rd, walking st etc & baht buses up & down Soi Buakhao all the time. Here are a couple of shots of the Billabong Bar taken 2 weeks ago.

barnight1.jpg

bandphil1.jpg

girlsnight1.jpg

hoteloutside1.jpg