IGNORED

Pattaya Utd v PEA FC trip report with pictures !

The Wigster

OK here's my little trip report of the evening, PART 1

Pattaya Utd-2 v PEA FC-0

We arrived at Nongprue stadium in good time and the ground was all ready jumping with the home supporters, only 30 minutes to KO ensured we got seats on the half way line and to mingle with all the regular home fans, we also had the time to stock up on beer for the evening, the weather conditions were overcast and looked like it could rain at any given time what is not a surprise as all the other games i have attended so far have included heavy down pours before, during and after the matches :Laugh1: after watching the away teams pre-match warm up of PEA FC they looked liked a very professional outfit and as last seasons champions it looked to me as if Pattaya Utd were in for an heavy defeat, i would estimate the crowd attendance of around 3,000k with PEA FC bringing around 300/400 away fans, however the atmosphere would of given you the impression there were around double that amount :thumbsup:

Not the first time Ive seen this at a game here but Chonburi Sharks game was postponed so a couple of hundred of there fans came along to support Pattaya Utd and fair play to them as they added to the nights atmosphere.

I will leave you with a few pictures for now.

orig-PIC_1734.jpg

A few of the Chonburi fans arriving

PIC_2079.jpg

PIC_2080.jpg

PIC_2081.jpg

PIC_2082.jpg

PIC_2083.jpg

PIC_2084.jpg

PIC_2085.jpg

PIC_2086.jpg

PIC_2087.jpg

PIC_2088.jpg

PIC_2089.jpg

PIC_2091.jpg

PIC_2092.jpg

PIC_2093.jpg

PIC_2094.jpg

PIC_2095.jpg

PIC_2096.jpg

PIC_2097.jpg

PART 2 coming soon :thumbsup:

indir.gif

Chula FC v Pattaya Utd, Sunday 21st June 6pm KO, meet at 18 coins at 12pm, FREE return travel

AKA Wiggy

Terrific pictures

Be nice to take in a game or 2 myself. looks a well supported little club.

My team in Somerset is like an old BG bra...No cups and little support!

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Another good report and some cool pics too thanks for taking the time to share.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

fantastic pics mate, keep em coming eh?

just wish i could come a match with you in 5 weeks when i get there :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Utd-2 v PEA FC-0 PART 2

So we were stocked up on our beer for the game and so were the Thai crowd who were in the match well ahead of the KO time (it looked like they had been there several hours), now the crowd was bouncing and the drums were banging and horns were blowing, there were some late arrivals due to traffic congestion i expect as the game was supposed to KO at 6pm, but you could just sense that this was going to be a good evening of entertainment and football :thumbsup: the game had not even kicked off and everyone was enjoying the night all ready.

PIC_2099.jpg

PIC_2100.jpg

PIC_2101.jpg

PIC_2102.jpg

PIC_2103.jpg

PIC_2104.jpg

PIC_2110.jpg

PIC_2111.jpg

PIC_2112.jpg

PIC_2113.jpg

PIC_2114.jpg

PIC_2115.jpg

PIC_2116.jpg

PIC_2117.jpg

PIC_2118.jpg

PART 3 to follow :thumbsup:

indir.gif

Chula FC v Pattaya Utd, Sunday 21st June 6pm KO, meet at 18 coins at 12pm, FREE return travel

AKA Wiggy

I enjoyed looking at the photographs

Whenever I visit Thailand I will try and get to see some football matches

Unfortunatly the next time I'm In Thailand the thai premier league will be having a mid-season break

Pattaya United-2 v PEA FC-0 PART 3

So just before half time Pattaya took the desreved lead of 1-0 with a cracking one on one striker versus defender senario, but the entertaiment had only just began what with only minutes to go before half-time it was the first time of three times the floodlights failed, now one minute we was at a Thai premier league game and then all of a suuden the lights go out and we are now in a dark field with 3,000k Thai people (funny to say the least) but in true Thai spirit up went the fire works and out came there torches, its as if they were expecting something like this to happen, the ironic story behind the floodlight failures was that we were playing PEA FC what stands for Provincial Electricity Assosiation :)

Anyway here are PART 4 pictures for you.

PIC_2119.jpg

PIC_2120.jpg

PIC_2121.jpg

PIC_2122.jpg

PIC_2123.jpg

PIC_2124.jpg

PIC_2125.jpg

PIC_2127.jpg

PIC_2128.jpg

PIC_2129.jpg

PIC_2131.jpg

PIC_2132.jpg

PIC_2133.jpg

PIC_2134.jpg

PIC_2135.jpg

PIC_2136.jpg

PIC_2137.jpg

PART 4 to follow

Edited by PUFC Farang Branch

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

Pattaya-2 v PEA FC-0 PART 4

Now it was at this stage when all the fun began and it was the second time that the floodlights had failed and the rain was looming in on the stadium, it never once dampened the spirits of the Thai or Farang supporters of both clubs, there seemed to be a lot of alcohol consumed between the sets of supporters but never once a sign of trouble, however for the first time there seemed to be a lot of military police and BIB on duty that night, fireworks went off and cheers from both sets of supporters to keep us all in good spirits, more beer was fetched and a great night was had by everyone.

PIC_2149.jpg

PIC_2150.jpg

PIC_2151.jpg

PIC_2153.jpg

PIC_2154.jpg

PIC_2143.jpg

PIC_2146.jpg

PIC_2141.jpg

PIC_2147.jpg

PIC_2148.jpg

PIC_2160.jpg

PIC_2161.jpg

PIC_2162.jpg

PIC_2164.jpg

PIC_2166.jpg

PIC_2167.jpg

PIC_2168.jpg

PIC_2169.jpg

PIC_2171.jpg

PIC_2172.jpg

PIC_2173.jpg

PIC_2174.jpg

PIC_2175.jpg

PIC_2176.jpg

PIC_2177.jpg

PIC_2178.jpg

PIC_2179.jpg

PIC_2180.jpg

PART 5 to follow.

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

my team from melbourne australia have bought two players from the chonburi sharks to play in the A league for Melbourne Victory.

Ney Fabiano and Surat Sukah. they will both be playing in the ACL (Asian Champions League) next year.

I would love to watch some matches in thailand but when does the season finish.I will arrive in LOS in october

my team from melbourne australia have bought two players from the chonburi sharks to play in the A league for Melbourne Victory.

Ney Fabiano and Surat Sukah. they will both be playing in the ACL (Asian Champions League) next year.

I would love to watch some matches in thailand but when does the season finish.I will arrive in LOS in october

Thats great, my good friend Bobby from Melbourne arrives in Pattaya this weekend and he is well looking forward to catching a game of Pattaya Uniteds !!

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy