IGNORED

Coco Ichiban Japanese Curry House カレー

Recently visited this place in Central Festival Pattaya. Nice and clean inside. Had the 'Hamburger' Curry and GF had 'Kimchi and pork' Curry. They had a promotion at the time for a free salad and drink. Total bill was about 300 Baht for 2 people. The curry dishes are between 140-180 Baht.

This is a Japanese based chain. It does not try to be Indian curry but Japanese curry. You can pick the level of spiciness. Food tasted just like the curry in Japan which the British brought there in the late 1800's.

Worth a shot for lunch. Sorry no pics but here are some from the website if you have never had Japanese Curry(ignore the prices, they are in Yen).

http://www.ichibanya.co.jp/english/info/multilingual.html

Whoa---are you kidding me? Coco Ichiban in Patts. Great news! Prices seem pretty good. Cheaper than Japan.

And you are right--this is the Japanese take on curry---dont expect Indian.

I am a fan.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Whoa---are you kidding me? Coco Ichiban in Patts. Great news! Prices seem pretty good. Cheaper than Japan.

And you are right--this is the Japanese take on curry---dont expect Indian.

I am a fan.

There was suddenly an explosion of Japanese places in Central Festival. MOS burger, a shabu shabu place, kaiten sushi(conveyor belt), etc. But I never eat Sushi in SE Asia, too risky and usually tastes horrible except for maybe Singapore.

I visited this place on my last visit. Careful the spiceness level is only out of 5 (I think) instead of 10. When Chuckwow001 ordered it at 4 the waitress shook her head telling him that wasn't a good idea hahaha. But the food was delicious.

We'll check out the 5th and 6th floor at Central while we're there Bolly. Loads and loads of restaurants

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email