IGNORED

Fly KLM or Emirates!

Jonny5

Hi guys, ive flew with Emirates before and always great, but I can either fly KLM and get to Patts 6 hours earlier or wait and fly Emirates for an extra 60 quid. Plus im only going for 10 days, what do you think and has anyone flew KLM before as have heard lots a bad reviews regarding seating, food Inflight ente.... etc etc

Thanks Jonny

Hi guys, ive flew with Emirates before and always great, but I can either fly KLM and get to Patts 6 hours earlier or wait and fly Emirates for an extra 60 quid. Plus im only going for 10 days, what do you think and has anyone flew KLM before as have heard lots a bad reviews regarding seating, food Inflight ente.... etc etc

Thanks Jonny

:001_Sawasdee: UP TO YOU klm not that bad £60 more beer and six hours in patts go for it my boy

cheers chris :GrinNod1:

Wriggley Tin 1

My vote goes to KLM, a extra 6 hours in Patts a bonus.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

My vote goes to KLM, a extra 6 hours in Patts a bonus.

WELL said young man :GrinNod1:

chris :001_Sawasdee:

Wriggley Tin 1

If you are flying to and fro on a regular basis. Go KLM. They give full miles and its only 40,000 miles for lounge access, one of the quickets. Lounge access to showers etc is a must when flying these 10-12 hour flights

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If you are flying to and fro on a regular basis. Go KLM. They give full miles and its only 40,000 miles for lounge access, one of the quickets. Lounge access to showers etc is a must when flying these 10-12 hour flights

Are you sure they still give full miles?

I recently travelled With AIR FRANCE ( same Company ) and received just 25% miles

has anyone flew KLM before as have heard lots a bad reviews regarding seating, food Inflight ente.... etc etc

Thanks Jonny

Not as good as Emirates, but not too bad.

alway fly emirates from glasgow never tried klm have flown air china from amsterdam