IGNORED

Metro Apartments request

baba

Hi all,

I know, there have been many discussions concerning the Metro Apartments - and I've read them all! But I still have two questions and hope that someone can help me:

1) I know that they provide Wifi in the rooms. Is it stable and enough powerful (I want to do skype calls by internet)?

2) I don't need it quiet as a graveyard, but: do you think it is possible to phone from the room without being distubed by some background sound (my calls will be business calls...)?

Thank you a lot for every information!

Cheers

Baba

LK Metro is quite until 4-6 PM. From 6 PM to early expect up to very loud music. If you get a room that don't face the soi you will do fine. Send Metro a mail regarding wifi.

• 2 months later...

Just came across this thread now baba. So, belatedly a reply: yes, on both counts. Speed is ok for skype and noise levels are not high unless there is a party in the street.

This was one of my first choices when i arrived, but no availablity, full during low-seasson.

Must mean its a great place, but now im quite happy where im located. Will try later if/when i get bored where i am now. ;-)