IGNORED

Welcome Plaza

blue1878

I have just booked my flights for Christmas and New Year. And this will be my 2nd trip to Pattaya this year. And because of the current economic situation I should be careful with my money. I normally try and book a Junior Suite at the Welcome Plaza. I like this hotel and it's location is perfect for me.

Anyway I looked on there website and saw there prices for this holiday period and thought the price of there Junior Suite's was more than I wanted to pay. So I was tempted to look elsewhere. And as I will be in Pattaya in July/August I could have a look around a few hotels and see if I could find a nice hotel at a cheaper price at Christmas/New Year.

Well in the end I decided that I really wanted to stay at the "Welcome Plaza". I like the hotel, like it's location and I get on well with the staff. So I decided to send them an e-mail. In the e-mail I told them the dates that I will be on Pattaya and that I would like a junior suite. And asked if the hotel where offering any discounts because of the world recession.

Today I got an e-mail back from them and they have booked me a junior suite and have given me a bit of a discount. It's not a big discount but it I have saved myself some money and I'm staying in my first choice hotel

There website is www.welcome.co.th

And I managed to get the Junior suite below there listed price on there website.

Also there website says that Christmas Day dinner and New years eve gala dinners are both compulsary. The hotel have said I will only have to pay for the new years eve Gala dinner