IGNORED

Freelancer Promotion at the Pattaya Beer Garden

PattayaPete

I hope that this promotion is sucessful and continues into july when I will be town.

Good Luck and thanks for all the hard work you put into the PBG.

nice work Pete as usual, and very good idea about this 5k baht prize draw.

Well done Pete, PBG is the best bar in town to have a drink , however in the early days you were loosing the battle of attracting the freelancers however this looks a real winner. :P

Nice job Pete! I realy enjoy spending time at PBG. With all those girls there now,

I would volenteer to be 2nd prize in your drawing.

Some real nice girls,and always hear the food is good.So a other place i will have a look in 2 weeks time.

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

HEDONIST BEAT ME TO IT!

FUCK ME!!! I've been in there a dozen times and never seen that kind of talent or that many! DAMN GOOD JOB! Sucks I missed it! Keep it up Pete!

Eat. Down. South.

You`ve done it again Pete. Another great promotion that shows you`re a great bussines man. You also have a great feeling to make the girls have a good time. There are some great stunners out there buddy. It wouldn`t be a punishment to draw the winning number, because the girls seem to be very thankful lol. Keep up the good work Pete.

Cheers,

Adrie.

Damn Pete...good job!

PBR seems to always be improving! Cant wait to visit during my next trip.

Great location, good food, cold drinks, hot female staff....what more to ask for? PBG is top-shelf.

Great post Pete, great pics, great idea for a promotion! Looks like much fun was had, I'll definitely look up your place next time I'm in town.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

THere's some real qualitythere fellah, the best ones even beat their sisters in the Bkk Beer Garden.

See ya friday pm.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

OK if you use this idea I should get shouted some LT's with a hottie!

If the girls know that there will be a lot of guy there willing to purchase their booty then they will be more inclined to come.... even if they don't win they have a much better chance of scoring a LT.

So next time have separate coloured tickets for guys because this time the girl wins a 6000 Baht LT and the guy who wins get's to nail her!!! :P

I am a legend in my own mind!

Am I worthy of being a Soi Prisoner you tell me?

Zero to Hero

Just a reminder guys that the big draw is on again tonight (Friday at 7pm). be there or be square.

Nest week we will be having an extra draw on Tuesday night at 7 pm and then the usual draw on Friday.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

Brilliant pete...simply brilliant. Its nice to see someone in Pattaya with some marketing skills (beyond offering cheap draft beer which i dont drink...lol).

I will be in town for several weeks this summer and Im looking forward to many great times at PBG.

Cheers, Alex

Every time I go to PBG, it either alone or with some teelak that I happened to pick up elsewhere. I loved PBG, but I did crib about the lack of FLs. It's really great to see something being done to draw in the FLs. Just makes this place even more of a better hang out.

One piece of information that might be helpful is "What other times can we expect some FLs to come there for their drinks ... other than Fri 7pm?". Or is the FL crowd uniformly distributed throughout the day ?

Hope all goes well for you.

On my monthly days off, I usually go to the Beergarden in soi 7 in BKK.

If it´s half as good, I´ll pop by soon.

Add life to your days,

not days to your life.

• 3 months later...

What was the name of that place ....:Sorry2:

Need to put on top of my list for a night friday night look in .......:GoldenSmile1:

Freelancers you say mmmmmmm sounds like icecream cake .........:Crazy1:

I'am in luck I arrive on a friday wow

2.JPG

I went by there before it was opened to the public, and Pete was feverishly working to get the place in order for an opening..... It is great to see the success of the place now.......

Stunners. what else can I say. I could take the top 20 lookers in that set of pictures, open a go go with them, and put all the rest out of business. There are some serious lookers in that crowd.

What about the comment earlier about the coasters? Is there a two sided coaster to let the girls know the punter is on the hunt? Good idea sounds like to me. But in the sense that it requires some effort on the guy's part to go meet the girl he likes, it is similar to the methods in the Thermae up in Bangkok. This is a good place. I will certainly spend my baht here when back in town....

• 1 month later...

Glad I read this thread...PBG definitely will be on my list of spots to hang out at.

This could well be a great place for a "tenderfoot" to meet some ladies and have a comfortable conversation.

I usually like to observe local people for a while and get to know the inflections of their language and

mannerisms. From a look at the images at the PBG web-site, it seems to me that the girls dress casual, a style

I much prefer to the costumes and outfits of the more risque establishments.

What better a place to invite someone for a meal and chat, some friendly banter and maybe score a great roll in the hay!

Count me in Pete, I'll be checking PBG out.

Edited by Catamaran

<center>To know when to be generous and when firm — that is wisdom.

Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.</center>

Great promontiom and from the photos on your web site, many cuties. Looks like I'll have to add your business to the visit list next trip. Nice job! :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

What was the name of that place ....:P

Need to put on top of my list for a night friday night look in .......:GoldenSmile1:

Freelancers you say mmmmmmm sounds like icecream cake .........:Photo1:

I'am in luck I arrive on a friday wow

she is hot !!!! Available?

come again...

she is hot !!!! Available?

yes ...................but not in patt's she in jakatra............

she was hot in bed too screamer............no pic too many client's even offered 200,000 more ....no is no

she like to be treated as a woman .........

dinner's.......... walk's on the beach .........finding nice quite places ...........

worth every 800,00 IDR.............LT