Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Freelancer Promotion at the Pattaya Beer Garden

PattayaPete

We are always looking for ways to increase the number of Freelancers hanging out at the Pattaya Beer Garden. It has always been a long term proposition to build the numbers to the same level as the Bangkok Beer Garden and to become as well known to the girls as the Bangkok operation.

Our latest promotion for the girls is that when they buy a drink for themselves while waiting for Prince Charming to arrive, they receive a numbered ticket which puts them in a draw to win 5,000 baht each week. The draw takes place at 7 pm every Friday and to win they must be present.

We began the promotion last week and had the first draw last Friday. From about 6:30 pm the girls started to roll in and by 7 pm there were well over 100 freelancers in the place. This one really seems to have captured their imagination and I suspect numbers will grow over the following weeks.

I am writing about this here because we need lots of guys around at the time of the draw for the girls to take advantage of. While freelancer numbers are growing there are nowhere near 100 in the bar at any one time, EXCEPT on Friday evening at 7 pm. So come on guys, don’t be shy, check out the largest collection of Freelancers in one place at one time every Friday at 7 pm at The Pattaya Beer Garden.

Edited by PattayaPete

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

I'll be there next week.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

This is a great marketing tool. See you (again) in July.

-Zee

I have been to PBG 3 times since arriving on Monday. Each time I took a different dinner date. Food is good. However, there are very few single women at the bar. I think the problem you have is that there are a whole bunch of beer bars in front of the place that you have to compete with. It is the same as when I went to the PBG last summer. Mongers are going to get hit up before they even get past all of the beer bars. This means that your customer base will be limited to men with dates.

Great idea Pete. Looking forward to checking this out in a few weeks.

Oh and happy birthday to PBG, sad I couldn't make it. :D

love it Pete. I was there at least three times last trip. Would love to actually one of these days....how's August sound?

Eat. Down. South.

Watched The video Looks like a cool place. Awesome looking fish and chips too.

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

The draw is tomorrow (Friday) at 7 pm. Hope to see some of you there.

We have given out over 600 tickets (400 last week) so expect a bumper attendance by the girls.

Pete-as allways is pushing hard for the Beer garden and must be congratulated for it,I was there on its first Birthday celebration earlier this month and enjoyed free beer-given time this place will be on a par with its more established cousin in BKK-with the world economy as it is the barfine is hitting the pockets of the girls and they are suffering also-I know this for sure,why pay when you can pick up cuties in here and beach road without?I know some of you fellow mongers would never risk coconut girls,your choice-but in the last 3 weeks I,ve had many beautifull encounters.Lucky old me I will be back in 4 weeks-fuck the barfine :Booboo:

Good stuff Pete.

If you can in any way emulate the success of the beergarten in bkk you will have done a magnificent job.

All the best with this and just wish i could be there on friday night..................really really wishing i could be there....................................lol.

To update my last post, I was at the PBG two nights ago with a dinner date. (I've eaten there 5 or 6 times since arriving) This time, there seemed like there were more freelancers than ever before. I wonder whether they are being given the first drink for free?

To update my last post, I was at the PBG two nights ago with a dinner date. (I've eaten there 5 or 6 times since arriving) This time, there seemed like there were more freelancers than ever before. I wonder whether they are being given the first drink for free?

To add to what you are saying, it seems to me that the single male clientele are mosly the type that, for whatever reason cant "pick up" a woman anymore (as opposed to just striking a deal with them, and their only chatup lines are "how much?" and "you do everything?")

Sad, but on all ocassions i have been there (like you with a dinner date) i get that impression that even if the place was chock-full of freelancers the punters who go there need to pluck up the courage to actually TALK to these young ladies. And, yes there have been some stunners there recently.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Have always wanted to check out the place on my visits, but have failed to do so...

Guess it's a must now with the latest promo that is taking place...More than 100 Ladies!!!!

CHEERS!!! :GoldenSmile1:

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

I'll be there tonight...

I won't be making a selection from the lovely ladies... as I'm happily married... but I don't mind adding to the single male crew...

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

So all those bars at the front are not part of PBG? Where are the FLs, you have to walk to bar in the back then?

The turn out by the girls was a little disappointing last night no doubt caused by the black skies that passed over Pattaya at 6pm and the rain which began about the same time as we kicked things off. It seems to rain most times I organise promotions, as it did with the great 100,000 baht beer giveaway. What's up with that???

Nevertheless I think the girls and guys that turned up all had plenty of fun and actually for me it was very gratifying to see lots of the girls hook up with lots of guys. It seemed like the proceedings kind of loosened up the guys too, so lots of happy liasons were occuring. Great to see guys.

The promotion is also working well bringing in girls on other days of the week to get tickets. As a lot of ticket holders did not turn up yesterday I'll be getting the staff to remind the girls they have to be here next Friday at 7 pm to win. I hope to see lots of you during the week but particularly at 7 pm next Friday.

I made a big effort to get some photos this time so without further ado, here they are.

PBGdraw01.jpg

PBGdraw02.jpg

PBGdraw03.jpg

PBGdraw05.jpg

PBGdraw06.jpg

PBGdraw07.jpg

PBGdraw08.jpg

PBGdraw09.jpg

PBGdraw10.jpg

PBGdraw11.jpg

PBGdraw12.jpg

PBGdraw13.jpg

PBGdraw14.jpg

PBGdraw15.jpg

PBGdraw16.jpg

Boss Ann and Night Manager Surpanee prepare to do the draw.

PBGdraw17.jpg

PBGdraw18.jpg

PBGdraw19.jpg

PBGdraw20.jpg

PBGdraw21.jpg

PBGdraw22.jpg

When nobody claimed the prize from the first few draws a backward draw was done to attract better luck

PBGdraw23.jpg

When that didn't work a male customer was roped into pulling a number followed by a shriek of success from the winner, here frantically trying to find her winning ticket.

PBGdraw24.jpg

PBGdraw25.jpg

The man who pulled the lucky number was suitably rewarded by the winner.

PBGdraw26.jpg

The cash is handed over.

PBGdraw27.jpg

PBGdraw28.jpg

PBGdraw29.jpg

PBGdraw30.jpg

PBGdraw31.jpg

We did a booby prize draw an hour later of 1,000 baht and this is the second winner.

PBGdraw32.jpg

San Miquel Lite promotion girls were also present and giving away shirts and trinklets to SML drinkers.

PBGdraw33.jpg

PBGdraw34.jpg

Yep, even a few farang women were in attendance. They were not eliglible for the major prize but did pick up some San Miquel trinkets.

PBGdraw35.jpg

PBGdraw36.jpg

PBGdraw37.jpg

FUCK ME !!!!!

There's some stunners there for the taking!!!!!! :Dance1:

Anyone that cant "click" with any of these deserves to win a week in Boystown lol !!!!

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Good job Pete,

I remembered visiting your website about a year ago

It has come a long way and I love riding past your bar while I'm on my jetski......I always see a few hoties out there!!

Keep it up and I look forward to visiting your place again in August

I am a big fan of the Pattaya Beer Garden!

As a stand alone beer bar, on the water, at the start of Walking Street with good prices and great staff, it is a great spot to chill out.

Throw in some freelancers (and from the pics, some stunning young ladies) and it must be great!

I will be there in 3 weeks (and I am counting down and getting excited!)

:Eat_Me: Some little darlings there pete glad its on the up see you all in 17days

cheers chris :GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1

Some nice Fls there you seemed to have captured their imagination with this one Pete!

Looks like a job well done mate, and by the looks of some of the ladies you are getting some nice talent to the place.

As always wishing i was there but in the mean time keep up the great work so that when the day comes that i am there, i will be swamped by lovely ladies............................lol.