Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Stevie G Simply the best

money number 1

Steven Gerrard has been voted the 2009 Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association. It comes as no surprise hes took the award he is a joy to watch and never has a bad game, you can spend millions on players but when you have a player who has come thourgh the ranks and does not just play for the club but he has it in his blood hes priceless. Hail Steven Gerrard the best player in the Premiership.

sg.jpg

Edited by money number 1

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

Hey, Calm down!! Calm down!!

I agree, he's fuckin' superb. Had a wobble a couple of years ago when Chelsea were interested but he stayed loyal and, hopefully, will be rewarded next season.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Shame he can never turn it on for his country

Why does he get picked in every game then?

yes all his effort this year results in 0........He will go down as a very good player in a period where Man u won the lot dominated by Ronaldo....Home go the scouse scum with fuck all.

yes all his effort this year results in 0........He will go down as a very good player in a period where Man u won the lot dominated by Ronaldo....Home go the scouse scum with fuck all.

Dominated the dives you mean if hes dominated so much why did he not win player of the season this year? Ps this thread is about true players who dont cheat every 2 mins and cry when they get took off.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

hes a good player but not the best in the premiership i think you will find that is ronaldo FACT! he has never won the best player in the world award for 1 reason because hes has never been the best player in the world! he is in the top 10 best players in the world but number 1 is ronaldo,and people say ronaldo dives gerrard does just as much remember athletico madrid? what a dive by gerrard to get a penalty! weres his premiership?

i remember gerrard saying this season if he never wins the premiership his carrer will be a failure.....so you were a failure stevie lol

hes a good player but not the best in the premiership i think you will find that is ronaldo FACT! he has never won the best player in the world award for 1 reason because hes has never been the best player in the world! he is in the top 10 best players in the world but number 1 is ronaldo,and people say ronaldo dives gerrard does just as much remember athletico madrid? what a dive by gerrard to get a penalty! weres his premiership?

i remember gerrard saying this season if he never wins the premiership his carrer will be a failure.....so you were a failure stevie lol

A failure lol thats a good one he had the chance to win the premiership but he stayed at the club he loves his loyalty to Liverpool is worth more than any medal he has been the best player 2008/09 season in the Premiership fact not Ronaldo but Stevie G he has had a dive the odd time but not evrey 2 mins in his own half like Ronaldo did today then asked for a card for the other player.Not only did he win the FW award but also the fans choice to. Heres his awards so far.

FWA Footballer of the Year: 2008–09

PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2005–06[21]

PFA Young Player of the Year: 2000–01[21]

PFA Fans' Player of the Year: 2000-01, 2008-09

PFA Team of the Year: 2000–01, 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09

FA Premier League Player of the Month: March 2001, March 2003, December 2004, April 2006, March 2009

Goal of the Season: 2005-06

UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2004–05

UEFA Champions League Final Man of the Match: 2004–05

UEFA Team of the Year: 2005, 2006, 2007

FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2005–06

FIFPro World XI: 2006–07, 2007–08

Money Number 1

A failure lol thats a good one he had the chance to win the premiership but he stayed at the club he loves his loyalty to Liverpool is worth more than any medal he has been the best player 2008/09 season in the Premiership fact not Ronaldo but Stevie G he has had a dive the odd time but not evrey 2 mins in his own half like Ronaldo did today then asked for a card for the other player.Not only did he win the FW award but also the fans choice to. Heres his awards so far.

FWA Footballer of the Year: 2008–09

PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2005–06[21]

PFA Young Player of the Year: 2000–01[21]

PFA Fans' Player of the Year: 2000-01, 2008-09

PFA Team of the Year: 2000–01, 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09

FA Premier League Player of the Month: March 2001, March 2003, December 2004, April 2006, March 2009

Goal of the Season: 2005-06

UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2004–05

UEFA Champions League Final Man of the Match: 2004–05

UEFA Team of the Year: 2005, 2006, 2007

FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2005–06

FIFPro World XI: 2006–07, 2007–08

and still no premiership in site lol 19 years of failure get over it!

and still no premiership in site lol 19 years of failure get over it!

And we have still won the most lol.

Money Number 1

I am a liverpool lad and I am a liverpool fan, just like my father and his father......

Steven G is the best player in the premiership by far, I also know any true football fan would agree with me he has been absolutley awsome for Liverpool fc....... Ronaldo is also a fantastic player but not the class of Gerrard.

Liverpool fc for the title next year!!

LFC FOREVER!

I am a liverpool lad and I am a liverpool fan, just like my father and his father......

Steven G is the best player in the premiership by far, I also know any true football fan would agree with me he has been absolutley awsome for Liverpool fc....... Ronaldo is also a fantastic player but not the class of Gerrard.

Liverpool fc for the title next year!!

LFC FOREVER!

Liverpool fc for the title next year!! we have been hearing this for the past 19 years its got a bit boring now mate!

He might get picked for England every time, but can you honestly say he's done for them what he does for Liverpool, i cant think of one game where you would say he was man of the match, or scored a 25 yarder

He might get picked for England every time, but can you honestly say he's done for them what he does for Liverpool, i cant think of one game where you would say he was man of the match, or scored a 25 yarder

sorry it's not a 25 yarder more a 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0r0iTFeoUM

Edited by ferocious

imagine putting a video up of gerrard scoring against trinadad and tabago my god i could score against them they are like a pub team! no matter how much anyone argues on this thread it wont make gerrard the best player in the premiership! we all know its ronaldo and when the best player in the world award comes out in a few months that will prove once again ronaldo is the best. big deal gerrard got journailsts player of the year,excellent lol. i suppose he has 1 thing in common when he plays for liverpool and england.....they both dont win trophys!

your the one who said he ain't scored a 25 yarder so i gave you the evidence , i bet your one of the ones who chants argentina at old trafford if you've ever been

Gerrard is the most complete football player in the world, he can make everything on a pitch...

defender, attack, score many goals and many assists, he is a world class player and HE LOVES the LFC shirt.

Ronaldo dive too much, he is on a better way now but still crying when someone touch him, i don't call that a football player, he said yes to Real Madrid last season, he don't love the MUFC shirt like Giggs or Scholes and maybe Rooney.

come on you REDS !

You'll Never Walk Alone...