IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

wolfy

I never paid a joiner fee at PBR. I even brought two girls at once one night, and didn't get charged for that either. I've always been happy with the hotel, but I've never tried to access the internet in any of the rooms.

They definatley had a monthly rate last August as i met 2 BM's there that had booked for a month, rate was apprx 15,000 + Elec etc.

First they sure has hell dont take joiner fees even if u bring 3girls+yourself into the room, i brought 2girls 4times almost in a row on each night, ones at like 8:30AM when all the reception were there giggling at me, giving me the thumbs up, first time even tried offering em the 500bht that the website states, they didnt even seem to know of such fee if theres more than 1 girl.

Secondly, i really dont understand why people claim or think its location aint convenient... u walk practically 1minutes to the avenue where u can eat 24hours a day and do grocery/drink shopping, 30seconds more walking and ur dead in the middle of 2nd road, opposite ot mikes shopping malls, which is pretty much in between of the soi8-soi6 bar heaven and Walking Street.

Tuktuk is 24hours a day and very seldomly used, aka its free to pick u up instantly, it lands u way past royal plaza on 2nd road so its nearly at the start of Walking Street when u get dropped off. Diana/buakow are ridiculously close which is rare when u combine it to Walking Street access speed.

Got a 25day stay booked there already, cant wait!

They require 500 baht for any guest that stays over? Is that standard?

I think the 500bht fee is for the second girl if you bring back two...otherwise no fee

also if you take the no breakfast option the price drop to 899 baht then then stay 6 get one free means 7 night total cost 5394 baht or 770 baht per night, unbeatable for what you get i believe

First they sure has hell dont take joiner fees even if u bring 3girls+yourself into the room, i brought 2girls 4times almost in a row on each night, ones at like 8:30AM when all the reception were there giggling at me, giving me the thumbs up, first time even tried offering em the 500bht that the website states, they didnt even seem to know of such fee if theres more than 1 girl.

Secondly, i really dont understand why people claim or think its location aint convenient... u walk practically 1minutes to the avenue where u can eat 24hours a day and do grocery/drink shopping, 30seconds more walking and ur dead in the middle of 2nd road, opposite ot mikes shopping malls, which is pretty much in between of the soi8-soi6 bar heaven and walking street.

Tuktuk is 24hours a day and very seldomly used, aka its free to pick u up instantly, it lands u way past royal plaza on 2nd road so its nearly at the start of walking street when u get dropped off. Diana/buakow are ridiculously close which is rare when u combine it to walking street access speed.

Got a 25day stay booked there already, cant wait!

Totally agree. I think it's a perfect location - near enough to all the most important places but peaceful at night.

And, just to repeat, the 500 baht charge for a second guest is NEVER applied! It's a monger's hotel run by a (probably ex) monger who has one of the cutest young girlfriends...