IGNORED

California WOW Membership

TurtleInAsia

I have just got a package deal for some friends to join the Gym in Pattaya Avenue. As part of the deal I got 2 x 1 year memberships spare. So if anyone wants a 1 year membership i am offering them out at 5,000 Baht each. Payment to be made in California WOW once you have completed membership.

Link to the Gym in question

Suitable for anyone, so even if you just want to make sure your GF keeps trim whilst you are out of town.

Edited by TurtleInAsia

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

isnt that the gym in siam paragon????

i asked those fools if there is a day pass... they told me 2000 baht for 1 day...

i stayed for 4 days and asked if there was a special if i take 4 days the answered me 8000 baht

i have never had such prices... and i worked out in a lot of places all over the world...

How much do you make out of this?

For 14k you can get a lifetime membership for any of their Gyms in the LOS.

isnt that the gym in siam paragon????

i asked those fools if there is a day pass... they told me 2000 baht for 1 day...

i stayed for 4 days and asked if there was a special if i take 4 days the answered me 8000 baht

i have never had such prices... and i worked out in a lot of places all over the world...

Don't forget you are getting the XXX Pole Dancing facilities.

How much do you make out of this?

For 14k you can get a lifetime membership for any of their gyms in the LOS.

According to their website a 12 month membership for all of their Gyms is 16k. I would think a lifetime membersip is a whole lot more than that.

membership.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

^ that's what the website says but if you go in person and sign up it's 14k-17k for a LIFETIME membership (depends who you talk to on the day), NOT 12 mths... and that's to use ANY of their Gyms in the LOS, not just the Pattaya branch.

EDIT: the annual renewal is also negotiable. It used to be 99 baht a year ago then they put it up to 200 baht and now your pic says it's 3k! The catch with this annual renewal fee is if you don't pay it before it's due, you void your whole membership.

It really depends who you talk to and what day it is -- they have a different special almost every hour.

Edited by noodles

I got lifetime for 14000 ...

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I'm pretty sure that I heard somewhere that places like Canada WOW and Fitness first were under investigation by the government following complaints from members. Not saying don't join, but would make sure you read all the small print first.

I'm pretty sure that I heard somewhere that places like Canada WOW and Fitness first were under investigation by the government following complaints from members. Not saying don't join, but would make sure you read all the small print first.

I hope they are getting investigated. I wanted a day past to test the gym first and they refused it. I don't think its fair selling a lifetime membership without seeing the gym first. Or was it just me?

I am making nothing out of this at all, I just got the rate down so thought i would share with memebers here.

Yes the membership for lifetime used to be 14k but now they are asking for more. The company has a very bad sales pressure reputation however once you get past that the gym is good IMHO. This offer to help someone with a cheap membership would allow them to by pass the sales team :-)

IMHO 5k for a 1 year memebership is a dam good deal.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

I hope they are getting investigated. I wanted a day past to test the gym first and they refused it. I don't think its fair selling a lifetime membership without seeing the gym first. Or was it just me?

They will show you round the gym then try to sell you membership. You can use the gym for B800 a day.

hey laamok, when you visit california they want give you the lifetime membership for 14K?

thanks

No, they start at about B36,000 but will probably accept B14,000.

I got offered 10k for the lifetime last week....includes yoga,spinning..he even would throw in the VIP locker for the yr. The gym facilities seem very good for the money

13k they tell me last time . . .

Edited by c0xad

C O L O M B I A 

I have just got a package deal for some friends to join the Gym in Pattaya Avenue. As part of the deal I got 2 x 1 year memberships spare. So if anyone wants a 1 year membership i am offering them out at 5,000 Baht each. Payment to be made in California WOW once you have completed membership.

Link to the Gym in question

Suitable for anyone, so even if you just want to make sure your GF keeps trim whilst you are out of town.

I am curious as to how you can do this. I just joined for one month at 2140, but the norml price is 2500.

I paid 12k for my lifetime membership with a 99baht a year renewal. That is written on my contract so I am not worried what they are advertising for renewal now.

As mentioned previously, they are all about sales sales sales. Go into the place with a number in your head and do not pay more. That's what I did and I argued until they gave it to me. They wanted 25k !!

After that it's not a bad gym, could do with a pool and some squash courts etc but it's got the weights and machines.

Som Num Na

I got offered 10k for the lifetime last week....includes yoga,spinning..he even would throw in the VIP locker for the yr. The gym facilities seem very good for the money

I talked to the falang manager.....it was for 2 people that he offered 10k each for the lifetime membership

To call it "lifetime membership" is grossly misleading. If you do not pay a additional fee every year at least 30 days before it is due your "lifetime membership" is lost forever.

I had no problems tey showed me round the gym i joined simple good value.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059