IGNORED

The Irish Rovers Hotel, soi lk Metro, has a new 50% owner.

The Irish Rovers

I am very pleased to announce to everybody, that i now have a new 50% Business partner in The Irish Rovers hotel, soi LK Metro, Central Pattaya...His name is Dominic Perruzza, and is a Chef as well..very shorthly we will have a very attractive menu, to suit most tastes..I wish my former business partner, Joe Gallagher our very best wishes for his future success and happiness.

More up-dates later.

Cheers.

Pat and Dom. :Bow5:

Edited by The Irish Rovers

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Thanks for letting us know Pat. Tell Dominic we hope to see him on here and that he will be as welcome as you are.

Is Joe the Joe we all know? Little fella always smiling?

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Out of curioustly, How much approx would it cost me to own the guesthouse like yours? I have seen it few times... Good Quailty except the Pool table...

Edited by jocky king

Out of curioustly, How much approx would it cost me to own the guesthouse like yours? I have seen it few times... Good Quailty except the Pool table...

do you really expect an answer to this on an internet forum?

Good question - I am sure Pat will get right on that. Why would you even ask this?

Pat: I am sure the new menu will be good, I hope the Irish Stew is on it, don't change a thing with the stew. I am sure Fred will be a good taste tester for all the new menu items. Ha Ha

Pat, Its sounds like Dominic Perruzza has bought in to a well run establishment, his cooking skills will be an asset to your guest house, make sure you never take the fried onions of the breakfast menu.

Stayed at this wonderful home from home in February and Pat actually makes you feel one of the family, he considers all of the people that work there as family, you will never go far wrong in choosing here to stay, organised golf, darkside tours, bang chang outings, went on a couple of the tours myself and had the time of my life.

See you in June Pat - Dominic.

GERRY

:LMAO1::Laugh1::LMAO1::GoldenSmile1::Oops3:

I usually vist Pattaya 2 times a year.

I've already booked my first trip for July/August and will stay in my usual hotel.

My 2nd trip which is usually in December for christmas/New year is in doubt because of the recession. If I do book flights for December I will take a look at your rooms in July and if they look OK I will book

Cheers for the news.... I look forward to meet everyone at the bar when i stay between Xmas and New Year.

Wil

Good luck Pat, and Dominic!!....HELLS BELLS :GoldenSmile1:

See you in a few months, and thanks for the past few weeks!

Edited by dar242001

its all about the benjamins

good luck with the new partner pat. if his breakfast is as good as yours im happy.

Thanks for letting us know Pat. Tell Dominic we hope to see him on here and that he will be as welcome as you are.

Is Joe the Joe we all know? Little fella always smiling?

Hi 'whitespider', I have passed on this to Dominic, and im sure he will be on Pattaya-Addicts, very shorthly, once he has settled in..On behalf of both of us Andy, many thanks for your kind comments.

Little lad always smiling is Fred..I call him our bundle of joy..Wonder why.????????????

Cheers.

Pat..

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Hi, I have just got back from staying at The Irish Rovers for the last 11 nights and what a great place to stay!! Pat, Dom and the girls were great and made my stay very welcome. I have stayed at four different places in the past on Soi LK Metro and this has to be the best. The rooms are very spacious and kept in immaculate condition thanks to the hard working cleaners. While i was there i met a great bunch of lads from all over the world and would recommend any of the organised tours over to the Darkside or Ban Chang. This place would be my first choice for accomodation in the near future. Paul P.s for any one going try one of the cheese burgers they must be the best in Pattaya :D

Hi'jocky king', you should have asked that question when you were in here..We now have a new pool table, and we are looking forward to joining the pool league shorthly..Please feel free to drop in anytime, to try it out.

Cheers.

Pat. :LMFO::):A2M:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

I only ate the breakfast on my recent 15 nights stay but enjoyed that a lot and the food was high quality indeed. Dom was personable and always around in the bar at day times working on the new menu when I left, and happy to chat as is Pat about anything to do with the life of a Pattaya hotelier.

I look forward to eating more from the menu next visit, and congrats Dom on buying into what is a very fine business there. Thoroughly enjoyable and adding quality food in a wider range can only be a good idea. I also agree with jonny about the quality of the cleaning, which has to be the best I have experienced.

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

Can he cook Bacon & Cabbage properly :):Drunk_Party::D

Feileacan: Pronounced Fay Lay Con. It's the Irish for Butterfly

Great news guys! I think you will now have to look for a few more rooms in your vicinity to add scale to the business and with the credibility that have already built, you should have a great thing going.

All the best!