Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Fusion Suites Bangkok Suk 21 - Asoke

MikeLFC

http://www.latestays.com/the-fusion-suites/

Suk 21- Asoke

any information about this brand new hotel....

i cant find there website...

Agree looks nice and we will try and get it on our books. Cowboy area seems to be the place where all these new areas are opening?

Website is here

http://www.fusionbangkok.com/

Tim

i have see the website, this hotel is very nice, i love it .... i think i will stay one night during my future trip.

The life is too short for don't go in Pattaya....

• 3 weeks later...

Very designer chic and great photos (beware cheesy auto music on website - but can turn off thankfully..) Highly pricey in my opinion even with promotion ( note +10 % service imposed - hate that) but fabulous interiors. I have just missed checking this out last week in BKK, and am now back UK (typical) .. but I'd love to test it next time. Promotion prices not quite as harsh but the imposed 10% is annoying policy and means you are paying 200-350 a day upwards in imposed 'tip' whether you like it or not, so you need to add that for the 'real' rate. This could add up to a lot if you stay there a week or so and they indicate local tax on top which would be a good few % on the cumulative total as well.

Some very smart design work.. and virtually across the street from Soi Cowboy.

Edited by Agent09

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments