IGNORED

How much do they earn?

Thai policeman also receive generous tips from the public.

haha i love thisd quote, had me rolling roudn the floor with laughter!

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Goldfishpie

• sinclair1969

• BangkapiBoy

• lincslad

Thai policeman also receive generous tips from the public.

That's very true! up in the village whenever there's a wake, the police 'allow' 2 days of gambling & drinking Sar-tor (the yellow stuff). But only after every house in the village has 'donated' 25 baht to them. These wakes happen quite often...

• 11 months later...

Security man told me that his salary was about 7 K monthly. Shop assistant international company about 10 K.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 5 weeks later...

i had a date with a girl that owned a restaurant in bangkok, she told me she give herself a salary of 300000 bhat a month. on the other hand i talked to a few receptionists in the hotels and thy told me thy make around 7000-9000 bhat. i was also told several times a farmer will make about 3000-4000 bhat a month.

• 2 weeks later...

It's sickenin to think these people work soo hard for the same amount of money you get here in the UK for sitting on your arse doing NOTHING. it's called "JOB SEEKERS ALLOWANCE"

These salaries I know are a fact outside Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya i.e. Isaan, Chang Mai, Surat Thani (excluding Samui) etc.

hotel receptionist: 7 000 BTH

College teacher: 8-9 000 BTH

Office clerk: 7-8 000 BTH

Factory worker: 5-6 000 BTH

Nurse apprientice: 7 000 BTH

Car factory worker: 10 000 BTH

Most Thais want to work for the Thai goverment because they give paid holidays and pensions which are not paid for by private employers. Also they get a high status among their friends etc. if they work for the goverment.

Since most Thais never plan more than one day at a time the pension is something they normally don't think about.

Also in Thailand there are 65 million people but only 5 million have to pay tax because the income threshold is high before the tax kicks in.

peoplein this countries love to work in government jobs because thy get a lot of money from bribes. one of the richest man in Hanoi is the chief of police there. giving bribes in those countries are a very common practice and is done openly, so government officials make a lot of money on the side from it.

Stayed with a showgirl she said she got 14k from the gogo for dancing plus commission for LD's and bar fines, she was also sponsored don't know the exact amount but she had got a car out of the deal and showed me her bank book she had 120k in that account. Hooked up with her again a few months later the car and gold had gone and she was completely broke apparently her family had got wind of her good fortune and completely cleared her out, and the sponsor was no longer on the scene. From what I've seen most are not very good at taking care of their money and without regular supply go broke pretty fast.

• 1 month later...

You cannot compare our wages to theirs because yes we get so much more yet cost of livving is 10x theirs

Arcouk

ARCOUK

• 1 month later...

the first time i went to thailand i want for 2 and a half weeks and spent almost 90K in bahts :(

My TGF is receptionist at Vista, she is on probation for 3 months trial. 6k per month going up to 10k if given the job. Starts at 6:00am, finish at 3:00pm 1x 1 hour break at 11:00am and standing all day.

I send her some money until her salary goes up. She's not happy with the hours or the pay but quite adamant she won't do P4P. Gets plenty of offers 55555 from the guests, even a farang woman two weeks ago who offered her 5k for LT. I ask her why she not do it, ' i like cock not lick pussy ' was the answer.

As we all know, Thais think we are loaded, that farangland is like streets paved with gold. It took some explaining to her and wrote out a list of my living costs converted into baht for her to realise things not so rosy in farangland. She say ' you salary millions baht yes, but everything very expensive na'. Things like her favourite shampoo Pantene, 150bt Australia 450bt, pint of beer or stubbie in a bar in Perth 300bt, cheap meal out at asian place 600bt. Groceries for a week 3000bt

rent for my share of the house 4500bt per week. She says to me, ' you come Thailand stay with me cheap cheap ' 555555. I wish.......

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

My TGF is receptionist at Vista, she is on probation for 3 months trial. 6k per month going up to 10k if given the job. Starts at 6:00am, finish at 3:00pm 1x 1 hour break at 11:00am and standing all day.

The basic salary at hotels is nothing flash, but at a decent hotel they get quite well looked after, with uniform provided (and laundered), a couple of meals a day, social security, training, and more; even a staff dorm at some.

The big kicker is the service charge, which is shared between all staff, and in some cases "tips to the hand", which the individual keeps. In high season they can add 20 or 30 thousand baht a month to their earnings.

However there can be a catch. While a decent hotel pays out all the service charge, some less scrupulous ones don't. My ex TGF worked as junior secretary to the GM of a small group of hotels, which had good occupancy throughout the year. Even in high season staff only got about 6 thousand from service charge........ Way less than similar hotels. She found out that the hotel was using a lot of the service charge to cover some staff expenses that would normally be borne by the hotel.

Edited by Micky2

Here's direct numbers from a gogo that was wanting to hire me as a manager:

Mamasan: 15,000 baht per month (20,000 nath per month if they bring in 10+ girls)

Assistant Mamasan: 13,000 Baht per month

-No tips

- Ca get ping pong balls and drink bonus if over 115 drinks per month. Bonus is 1,000 baht

- Can't Barfine unless have special reason. If so, barfine will be 2,000 baht

- 3 days off per month

- Can't take off Friday/Saturday/Sunday or parties/holidays

Dancers Salary:

- with bikini/no show - 8,000 baht

- Show top - 9,000 baht

- show everything - 10,000 baht

Showgirls:

- 14,000 baht

Hostess Salary:

- 6,000 baht

Service Salary:

- 5,500 baht + tips

Door Staff Salary:

- 5,500 baht + tips

Salary Cuts/Fines:

- If they don't come on weekdays:

-Showgirls - 800 baht

-Dancers/Coyote - 500 baht

-If barfined the night before and do not come in the next day - 1,000 baht

I'm sure the gogo's vary and this doesn't include the girls that are run through an agency. From my understanding the girls run through an agency are guaranteed their salaries of around 20,000 baht whether they BF or get LD's. Which is really more beneficial to the gogo/bar itself.

A good manager will get paid around 30,000 baht per month. I believe the average manager is getting around 20,000 baht per month.

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png

• 4 weeks later...

i know a dancer in bangkok that makes 50k baht a month she gets barfined all the time........ but could make more , alot of girls go back after a ST but many go out afterwards with their friends... some girls make as much as we do back home if their sponsored ,but a bargirls career is limited 3-4 years max, the smart ones i have talked to do take care of their money and put it towards future retirement ie unit etc , the very young ones , blow it and send most back home .....

there is so many factors.....

many freelancers are out every night if they score in a nightclub they will def get 2000b if they do that 20 days of the month 40000b not bad for sleeping all day and fucking all night....... :GoldenSmile1:

Some more monthly salaries:

High school teacher, beginner: 9k per month.

After 20 years work experience: 22k per month.

Army sergeant after 20 years: 15k per month.

Guard at office or school building, working 12 hour shifts, one every day, never a holiday without pay cut, 9k per month.

Cleaning lady in public school, ten hours workday, 5.500 baht.

Policeman, beginner in the job: 12k.

You have to factor in that many of these positions (army, police, teachers) have perks as well. Accommodation is provided free for many, also meals, then there are free medical/dental, extra cheap loans available for buying their own homes, pensions, sick leave and so on. By Thai standards it's not so bad as it first appears.

These salaries I know are a fact outside Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya i.e. Isaan, Chang Mai, Surat Thani (excluding Samui) etc.

Hotel receptionist: 7 000 BTH

College teacher: 8-9 000 BTH

Office clerk: 7-8 000 BTH

Factory worker: 5-6 000 BTH

Nurse apprientice: 7 000 BTH

Car factory worker: 10 000 BTH

Most Thais want to work for the Thai goverment because they give paid holidays and pensions which are not paid for by private employers. Also they get a high status among their friends etc. if they work for the goverment.

Since most Thais never plan more than one day at a time the pension is something they normally don't think about.

Also in Thailand there are 65 million people but only 5 million have to pay tax because the income threshold is high before the tax kicks in.

sad, but true, that is why I leave my chamber maid 20 bahts a day in change, by the end of the month, it adds up and they are so happy when they see me next time.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

most bar girls dont make much money. only certain ones make good money

you only have 2 watch how many finish the night with no men.

most are stil livin in poverty, and wil stil be living in poverty in 20yrs time.

Poverties a relative term. Someone's that's young and vital obviously has a lot more cash than someone that's old and fragile.

Steve Jobs ain't got a dime in his pocket. :What:

Edited by Freeze

Offshore electrician, 4 weeks on 2 weeks off = 60,000 month.

Me offshore 4-500.000bath a month

Can not wait for the 13th of jun. Than im back in Pattaya. Must time go away fast and slow down when im in Pattaya

• 2 months later...

I send her some money until her salary goes up. She's not happy with the hours or the pay but quite adamant she won't do P4P. Gets plenty of offers 55555 from the guests, even a farang woman two weeks ago who offered her 5k for LT. I ask her why she not do it, ' i like cock not lick pussy ' was the answer.

As we all know, Thais think we are loaded, that farangland is like streets paved with gold. It took some explaining to her and wrote out a list of my living costs converted into baht for her to realise things not so rosy in farangland. She say ' you salary millions baht yes, but everything very expensive na'. Things like her favourite shampoo Pantene, 150bt Australia 450bt, pint of beer or stubbie in a bar in Perth 300bt, cheap meal out at asian place 600bt. Groceries for a week 3000bt

rent for my share of the house 4500bt per week. She says to me, ' you come Thailand stay with me cheap cheap ' 555555. I wish.......

nice one ... lolz !!