Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Tim Boutique Hotel

glenjean

Fellow Board members,

I am planning a trip to Pattaya in late July and I am trying to get a reasonable & fair rate for this time of year, I have enquired by e-mail at Tim Boutique hotel and another similar hotel.

By it being low season and having been to Pattaya before, I have knowledge & experience to know approximately what I should be able to aquire for around 1500 to 1700 baht per night.

Below is a responce from the Tim Boutique hotel. This price is "WAY"out of line for the time of year (low season) that I will be on holiday.

Just knowing that they are quoting me such a ridculously high rate turns me off. On "Latestay and Agoda" I have seen rates of 1550 to 1800 for a standard room.

I have a room booked at a guesthouse and my plan is to stay there for one or two nights and to do walk ups and try to negotiate a better rate at one of the above hotels.

Any suggestions or thoughts on how to go about getting a "FAIR" rate for the time of year I will be there is appreciated. Thanks.

Below is a reply from Tim Boutique hotel

Dear guest

Airline staff we discount from 2,800 baht 300 baht per night you can allow rate 2,500 baht per night + breakfast + taxes + service charge.

Best regards,

Ms.Nuengruthai Mungtirach(Nueng)

Reservation

397/42 Moo.10 Soi 14, South Pattaya 2nd Rd ,

Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150

Direct.+66(0)38 416 678

Tel.+66(0)38 723 349-50, +66(0)38 723 779

Fax+66(0)38 416 679

E-mail:nuengruthai@timboutiquehotel.com

www.timboutiquehotel.com

Your not going to get this hotel for less than 2,000 a night.

Fellow Board members,

I am planning a trip to Pattaya in late July and I am trying to get a reasonable & fair rate for this time of year, I have enquired by e-mail at Tim Boutique Hotel and another similar Hotel.

By it being low season and having been to Pattaya before, I have knowledge & experience to know approximately what I should be able to aquire for around 1500 to 1700 baht per night.

Below is a responce from the Tim Boutique Hotel. This price is "WAY"out of line for the time of year (low season) that I will be on holiday.

Just knowing that they are quoting me such a ridculously high rate turns me off. On "Latestay and Agoda" I have seen rates of 1550 to 1800 for a standard room.

I have a room booked at a guesthouse and my plan is to stay there for one or two nights and to do walk ups and try to negotiate a better rate at one of the above hotels.

Any suggestions or thoughts on how to go about getting a "FAIR" rate for the time of year I will be there is appreciated. Thanks.

Below is a reply from Tim Boutique Hotel

Dear guest

Airline staff we discount from 2,800 baht 300 baht per night you can allow rate 2,500 baht per night + breakfast + taxes + service charge.

Best regards,

M

I think that the reception staff at this hotel have little authority to strike a deal. I went in there last year to enquire on a yearly rate for a one-bedroom suite. They told me that the daily rate is THB 7,000 but they would give me a discount for long term. They wanted THB 195,000 a month but I would have to leave in November when the high season starts.

I did not take up their offer.

Jor

i stayed at TIMs 2 times already this year

in high season for 1800 latestays.com thats an ok deal

for now in Low Season its to high and not worth it

rooms are dated; to small for longer stay than 5 day; cost for internet extra...

sure staff is amazing and Tims very GF

for 1400/1500 in Low season is ok but for more not i prefer August Suites now i go there again next Sunday....

mike

Your not going to get this hotel for less than 2,000 a night.

As Mike says, you can definitely have this hotel for 1800 tops through Latestays or Wotif.

Edited by Kurt Rambis

Agoda or Sawadee I'm sure both have it for 1800 or less per night. Stayed in Dec and March for around 1800/night and have no complaints regarding the place for the price. My TG also loved the soaker tub, as did I :Drunk_Party: It's the only place in this priced range I found with a nice sized bathroom an soaker tub.

Same as other posters. Paid 1800 in February. But I preferred the LK Renaissance a couple of soi's over. Low season rooms seem to be going for 1500 on Agoda.

I paid 1,800 baht when I stayed in February. I tried to reserve a room for August and was quoted the same high rate. I sent a follow up email to the travel agency that books the rooms for them thru the PA link and was told the discount rate had expired, but they anticipated Tim's offering it again shortly and to check back with them in a few weeks. Do not count on them giving you a cheaper rate if you walk in. I tried to extend my stay by a few days in February and they would not give me the internet rate unless I booked the room on the internet. Made no sense to me so I moved to The Whitehouse Condotel, which I actually like better than Tim's.

• 1 month later...

Does the standard-think they call it superior- room come with king size bed or just 2 singles?