Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap flights to Tokyo

Zieke Reiger

Hi guys, anybody here ever fly from Bangkok (or somewhere closeby) to Tokio? Want to make a japanese sidetrip during my holiday in December. Is there a budget airline available? Pointers much apreciated!

Cheers

J

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

Hi guys, anybody here ever fly from Bangkok (or somewhere closeby) to Tokio? Want to make a japanese sidetrip during my holiday in December. Is there a budget airline available? Pointers much apreciated!

Cheers

J

None of the budget airlines that I know of go to Tokyo. But I checked on sidestep.com and looks like you can fly there any time for less then $400 USD roundtrip.

Bangkok airways fly to Hiroshima. Might be worth a look.

...is this for sightseeing, and will you being flying only into Tokyo?

or will you be doing some mongoring and want to go to the Red Light in Tokyo

along with Tobita Shinchi in Osaka etc?......

Majority of the time I will make BKK the main airport I fly into and then branch out

to other locations too....and if the airfare difference/savings is big enough may fly into

Manila and head to AC, or HCMC and then to the beaches, etc.......

• 4 weeks later...

@ todd2rip; sorry for the late reply, this would mainly for sightseeing (as were previous trips to the likes of Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur etc), but we never refuse some nightly entertainment if it's to our liking and budget...

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg