IGNORED

Horse racing

ant3531

Hi Anybody know of places in Pattaya to watch live horse racing from the UK and possibly have a bet

Hi Anybody know of places in Pattaya to watch live horse racing from the UK and possibly have a bet

theres a bar on soi 7 where you can watch and bet i ve forgot the name but i ll find it later

Gambling is against the law in Thailand so there is no bookings office in Pattaya... But you can always back online... Never seen horse racing tv from England in Pattaya, But I'm fairly sure they may have one or two out there... Good Luck.... Further Flight trained by Barry Hills was my favorite horse, retired years back, dont know if he is still alive, was also Barry Hills long time favorite horse.. Pity he was a gelding otherwise he would have been a good breeder...

Chiang Mai has live horse racing and you can bet as much money as you want...No problems with the Police...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 1 month later...

bottom of soi 7

live sis racing

illegal but nobody seems to care

has racing post printed out aswell

• 1 month later...

If my memory is correct, it's named the Stars in your Eyes bar. I 'saw' the Grand National there in April, although the screen froze 5 minutes before the off and didn't return (other than commentary) until after Beechers second time round.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Funny I just read this on Thai anxiety this very night.

Stars in Your Eyes

Pattaya Soi 7

(Beach Road end)

Beer bar notable for having UK horse racing on TV.

Its easy to find on Pattaya photo guide