Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

1000 bt hotel Pattaya

tj916

Hi all

I am due in Pattaya in two weeks and usually stay in the 5-600 bt shagpits. This time though,since Ive got the Turkish airlines cheap charlie special for £300 Im upgrading to the 1000 bt per night love shacks.

Can anyone recommend any good hotels in this bracket? Im not bothered about a pool, but would like a balcony.

Close to the beach would be good too.

I have been looking at the Jasmine hotel on soi BJ off Walking Street, The rooms on their website look really good. Anyone stayed there?

Thanks in advance.

eastiny soi 7, im staying here now, superior room with balcony overlooking the action, 1050 baht, breakfast buffet, swimming pool, close to beach, free internet in room, very nice hotel my favourite so far.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

stayed in the jasmine some time ago,good location,just off walking srreet,no problem with guests,staff friendly.

I stayed in the Hong Residence on Soi 4 a few weeks ago and it was 1000B per night. I have no photos but its a fairly new hotel, the rooms are medium size and clean, and the beach is only down at the end of the Soi. I was happy with the place and I will go there again for my next trip. Hope this helps...

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

I have found on the web, there are a few guest houses in Pattaya below 1000 baht

here the link

www.guesthousethailand24.com

best regards

Edited by manolo.blahniks

I think the Welcome Plaza hotel has just what you want but the price is just above your 1000B

For 1150B you could book a Junior suite. It has a lounge area as well as a bedroom area plus 2 balcony's

And it's in a great location on the 2nd road in South Pattaya

There website is www.welcome.co.th

eastiny soi 7, im staying here now, superior room with balcony overlooking the action, 1050 baht, breakfast buffet, swimming pool, close to beach, free internet in room, very nice hotel my favourite so far.

Which eastiny is it as theres a few round there,im thinkin of booking the plaza for may ,just trying to find out about them.

I think the Welcome Plaza Hotel has just what you want but the price is just above your 1000B

For 1150B you could book a Junior suite. It has a lounge area as well as a bedroom area plus 2 balcony's

And it's in a great location on the 2nd road in South Pattaya

There website is www.welcome.co.th

Be carfull about this place i stayed there in march ,booked through Agoda ,when i checked in they said if i take lady 300 bht, i got round this by humping the stupid key around with me,but on last night thai porter/security guy knocked on the door after i came in at 3 am and wanted 300bht ,i told him yeah i pay desk in morning good night ,i never paid once for lady but i wont be going back didnt think much of it apart from good location.

Which eastiny is it as theres a few round there,im thinkin of booking the plaza for may ,just trying to find out about them.

its called eastiny 7. Ive stayed in them all and like this one the best. plaza is a bit newer but it doesnt feel so relaxed and its more expensive. their online booking is rubbish .. just email them.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

its called eastiny 7. Ive stayed in them all and like this one the best. plaza is a bit newer but it doesnt feel so relaxed and its more expensive. their online booking is rubbish .. just email them.

Thanks mate i will do ,any pics of room ....

yeh i will upload tomorrow am ...

eastiny 7 room , 5th floor , view from balcony overlooking pool and soi 7 (great for people watching with a can of beer) ..

room1.GIF

room2.GIF

view.GIF

Hi all

I am due in Pattaya in two weeks and usually stay in the 5-600 bt shagpits. This time though,since Ive got the Turkish airlines cheap charlie special for £300 Im upgrading to the 1000 bt per night love shacks.

Try sunshine hotel in soi 8. Cheap rooms. About 1000. Bht has 2 pools:-)good food. And close to the beach. Or try flipper lodge in same soi. About 1000. Bht as well. Enjoy

Hey mate,I dont think that you can go wrong staying @ the Jasmin. They have new extentions & there new rooms are great value the only problem is they are on the 5th floor. I know they are putting in a lift not sure if it is in yet. Last month they charged 950bht a night for rooms 504&503 great value .Excellent staff & very close 2 all the action ,especially Club BJ.

stayed in the jasmine some time ago,good location,just off walking srreet,no problem with guests,staff friendly.

There are two Jasmine's in Pattaya. One has good reviews but the other one's suck. Make sure you know which is which.

i stay at Natural Beach near soi 11 i think. Around 1000bt, maybe cheaper in the low season, for a room with a balcony and view of the ocean.

Hi

iam staying at lk pavillion,1200 a night not bad value its a nice place i will be checking out in a couple of hours as iam going to buriram ubon etc for a few weeks but when i return i will stay across the road at pars place only 750 a night although there website states 700, check out there website just google it.

i have eaten there a few times and the food is spot on.Only the location will put some off but i have had no problems getting a taxi from third road.Although there monthly rates are a bit steep imo can get much better value elswhere hopefully this will change as i would like to stay there longterm but i guess it depends on his occupancy level, no discount for low season imo there nightly rate is good and you will not find better value. so its good for a few week stay.

also check out lk renaisonce on soi diana,i have never seen there rooms but just seen on another thread that someone got a walk in rate of 1200 for low season which is a good price.

Just to throw yet another one into the mix, try P72 hotel directly on Walking Street

They have 3 (2?*) different room types ranging from 650 a night (front of hoteland therefore a bit noisy i would assume)

*One at 750 a night, but i have never been able to book one at that rate........EVER, so i have to ask.......do they exist lol

Then there is the 900 a night rate, the rooms of which are on the soi running alongside. I stayed there last time for the 1st 3 nights and never had a problem with noise

HTH

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Hi

iam staying at lk pavillion,1200 a night not bad value its a nice place i will be checking out in a couple of hours as iam going to buriram ubon etc for a few weeks but when i return i will stay across the road at pars place only 750 a night although there website states 700, check out there website just google it.

i have eaten there a few times and the food is spot on.Only the location will put some off but i have had no problems getting a taxi from third road.Although there monthly rates are a bit steep imo can get much better value elswhere hopefully this will change as i would like to stay there longterm but i guess it depends on his occupancy level, no discount for low season imo there nightly rate is good and you will not find better value. so its good for a few week stay.

also check out lk renaisonce on soi diana,i have never seen there rooms but just seen on another thread that someone got a walk in rate of 1200 for low season which is a good price.

There must have been a misunderstanding on price or my Thai girl was being smart.

The room price is 700 baht per night and if you want to use the swimming pool across the soi, they charge 50 baht per day. I will reduce the room bill by that amount when you use the pool.

So the pool is free of charge for our customers.

Our low season price is 700 baht per night and I do not raise the prices for high season.

People tell me that because of the quality of the rooms I could charge 800 or 900 baht per night.

This is a small guesthouse and for me to be successful I need customers to say " That is the best room I have ever had in Thailand for 700 baht per night " and to keep coming back and also to recommend us to other people.

I agree with you that the 18,000 baht per month is a bit high. I only have a limited number of rooms and have a lot of advance bookings. If I take long term bookings now, I have to contact other people that have booked in the next couple of months and tell them their booking is canceled.

Once a room is confirmed I will never cancel them for the sake of extra money.

At this stage there are a few vacancies for September and October and I am prepared to do reasonable deals.

When I first moved into the area I was concerned about the location. I find it easy to get to Walking Street and Second road by baht bus which is on 50 meters away on South Pattaya road. 10 baht and 10 minutes there. On Google it is 1,014 meters to Walking Street.

Getting home is a lot easier than some places on the beach road. You catch the baht bus near the corner of Second road and South Pattaya road and they drop you of at Mityon Motor bikes and then another 50 meters here. Motorbike taxi is only 30 baht from Soi Diamond.

1) Flipper lodge- Sea View room.

2) Diamond Beach Hotel- Sea View room.

3) Sandy Spring Hotel- Sea View.

All "around" a thousand per night, and right in the action. All have room service with great food within walking distance. #1 and #3 have awesome pools, and balconies.

Obla Dee bro.

Baron Beach Hotel in soi 9 for 1000bht pn w/o bf is great value.

New hotel with nice pool and girl friendly.

Where'd you get that price? I'm looking now and I the rates seemt to start @ 2500B...

Where'd you get that price? I'm looking now and I the rates seemt to start @ 2500B...

Try Agoda...but I'm waiting to hear back from Agoda about joiner fee. There was no mention of it when I made my reservation but a few forums have mentioned there is.