IGNORED

Irish Man assisting Police with their enquiries following death of Thai Woman inside his room.

The Deported One

From pattaya One News

On Friday Afternoon, Police were called to the Barracuda Bar and Guesthouse located on the Naklua Road to investigate a fatality inside one of the rooms. Officers inspected the body of Khun Biyamat aged 27 from Karasin Province. Initial reports suggested she had hung herself from the ceiling fan using a length of white material. It was thought that she had been dead for at least 2 hours prior to the discovery. The room had been rented by an Irish Tourist back on 29th April and he soon arrived at the scene. Mr. Jonathan Cronin aged 26 did have a head injury consistent with a blow to the head and explained that he had left the room earlier on Friday following a fight with the woman. He was detained by Police pending further investigations which began at the scene led by Police Lieutenant Colonel Chanapat, the Deputy Chief of Pattaya Police. He questioned Khun Em aged 50, a cleaner at the Guest House who discovered the body. She revealed that early on Friday Morning Khun Biyamet was seen in a drunken state in the bar, but she soon returned to the room. Khun Jumlong aged 43, a local motorbike taxi driver revealed that on Friday Morning, he sent Mr. Cronin to the Pattaya Sauna in North Pattaya and then to Big C also in North Pattaya. He did confirm that he saw an injury on Mr. Cronin’s head prior to him leaving his room. Mr. Cronin is now assisting Police with their enquiries and we understand there are some inconsistencies in his story compared to witness accounts and Police are waiting for the results of a post mortem examination which will determine the exact cause of death which remains open at this time.

09_05_1_6.jpg

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

just watched the report about this on the tv , not sure i wanted to actually see the dead body hanging from the fan though !!! and twice for that matter

seems odd that they blank out a person smoking a cigarette on thai tv but will happily show you a deceased person hanging by the neck from a ceiling fan

seems odd that they blank out a person smoking a cigarette on thai tv but will happily show you a deceased person hanging by the neck from a ceiling fan

smoking kills! :P

• 5 weeks later...

Oh my god.

ok

scenario

Shacked up with ladyboy in Walking Street for 2 days and smoking ice (i know i know, last time i promise) after a bit of a panic attack i leave , she calls me ending with the usual row, you come back or i give you problem shit so I grab my bag and jump in a taxi and move rooms. That evening i,m lying there trying to clear my head and sober up a bit. Now i am a bit paranoid due to drug but i,m sure i can hear her calling me . I think how the fuck did she find me. I can hear words like " i,m sorry I want to talk to you Please I know you have another one Fuck you I want to talk with you" clear enough to make me look up and down the stairs , ask at the bar if a tall ladyboy had been there looking for me, and even checking round the back of the building.

Next night a i barfine another ladyboy and as i walk her into barracuda bar she stops dead in her tracks and says " oh.........this where lady die" I dont know what she,s talking about till i get home now and check internet and see this! It even looks like my room but the furnitures been moved around, does anybody know what room this happened in.

Yikes i,ve gone all cold

I,m scared of crazy katoeys but even more scared of ghosts!

From pattaya One News

On Friday Afternoon, Police were called to the Barracuda Bar and Guesthouse located on the Naklua Road to investigate a fatality inside one of the rooms. Officers inspected the body of Khun Biyamat aged 27 from Karasin Province. Initial reports suggested she had hung herself from the ceiling fan using a length of white material. It was thought that she had been dead for at least 2 hours prior to the discovery. The room had been rented by an Irish Tourist back on 29th April and he soon arrived at the scene. Mr. Jonathan Cronin aged 26 did have a head injury consistent with a blow to the head and explained that he had left the room earlier on Friday following a fight with the woman. He was detained by Police pending further investigations which began at the scene led by Police Lieutenant Colonel Chanapat, the Deputy Chief of Pattaya Police. He questioned Khun Em aged 50, a cleaner at the Guest House who discovered the body. She revealed that early on Friday Morning Khun Biyamet was seen in a drunken state in the bar, but she soon returned to the room. Khun Jumlong aged 43, a local motorbike taxi driver revealed that on Friday Morning, he sent Mr. Cronin to the Pattaya Sauna in North Pattaya and then to Big C also in North Pattaya. He did confirm that he saw an injury on Mr. Cronin’s head prior to him leaving his room. Mr. Cronin is now assisting Police with their enquiries and we understand there are some inconsistencies in his story compared to witness accounts and Police are waiting for the results of a post mortem examination which will determine the exact cause of death which remains open at this time.

09_05_1_6.jpg

I wonder if anyone hear the result of the post Mortem and did he got charged or not? I would not like to be in his shoes if he got charged....

Oh my god.

ok

scenario

Shacked up with ladyboy in walking street for 2 days and smoking ice (i know i know, last time i promise) after a bit of a panic attack i leave , she calls me ending with the usual row, you come back or i give you problem shit so I grab my bag and jump in a taxi and move rooms. That evening i,m lying there trying to clear my head and sober up a bit. Now i am a bit paranoid due to drug but i,m sure i can hear her calling me . I think how the fuck did she find me. I can hear words like " i,m sorry I want to talk to you Please I know you have another one Fuck you I want to talk with you" clear enough to make me look up and down the stairs , ask at the bar if a tall ladyboy had been there looking for me, and even checking round the back of the building.

Next night a i barfine another ladyboy and as i walk her into barracuda bar she stops dead in her tracks and says " oh.........this where lady die" I dont know what she,s talking about till i get home now and check internet and see this! It even looks like my room but the furnitures been moved around, does anybody know what room this happened in.

Yikes i,ve gone all cold

I,m scared of crazy katoeys but even more scared of ghosts!

You should quit doing drugs.