IGNORED

All hail the King....Respect Sir Alex here.

blett1111

Only one team on the field last night and worthy winners.

Hope they get shot of the falling poofter now........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blett1111

• Siam Sam

• JASONTHAI

• jocky king

What you said ?

yes, i saw the space between Vidic and Ferdinand when Messi score a goal with his head...

see you next year...

***** COPA DEL REY - CAMPEON DE ESPAÑA - CAMPEON DE EUROPA *****

TOTAL FOOTBALL

BARCELONA MES QUE UN CLUB

i suppose you were supporting lyon wen they played barca this year then changed teams maybe to chelsea,then in the 90th minute changed to barca.TWAT

i suppose you were supporting lyon wen they played barca this year then changed teams maybe to chelsea,then in the 90th minute changed to barca.TWAT

i knew i will have this kind of reply...

My father is spanish and come from a little city in catalunya name "Sabadell" near Barcelona, i grown up in Catalunya and spent all my holidays whan i was young, i have all my father's family near and in Barcelona so yes... i can say i'm a FC Barcelona "Culé" (supporter).

The best team won, and i have respect for Sir Alex who still the best coach/manager in the world with all this trophies and i hope Barcelona with Guardialoa will do the same.

Cheers :Chokdee3:

• 3 weeks later...
May 11 2009, [/color]11:29 PM' post='611728']

Sir Alex again showed he is the master once again, I'm very disappointed over Ronaldo behavior last Sunday against Man City.. No one is bigger than United.. I think it is time for Ronaldo to go to Madrid in the summer.. Fear Not United Supporter, United will always have a better player coming along, Best, Charlton, Keane, Law, Cantona, Beckam Etc, all left but there still find a great player.. I thank Ronaldo for giving us all the thrill in the last few years and when he behaves like Keane and Beckham did, Alex will not allow that behavior destroy MANCHESTER UNITED FC He will let Ronaldo go this summer.. I would not be surprised that Alex will drop him from Wigan game on Wednesday night and even on Sat against Arsenal at Old Trafford...

Told ya lads.... :Dance1:

Great piece of business 6 years service and a profit of £67m.

Lets just hope we can sign Tevez and Valencia(the player not the club, lol!)

• 3 weeks later...

“Alex Ferguson’s brilliant,” said Jame “Mr Liverpool” Carragher. “I know it’s mad because he’s the Man U manager but if you asked who I’d like to spend two hours with, have a meal with and talk about football, it would have to be him. I love the way he tells everyone to fuck off.”

Carragher is right of course, Ferguson is a cut above. Whilst more sensible Liverpool fans could agree with this, unhappily, there certainly seems an element of resentment towards Fergie from the dippers, following his knighthood.

I love the idea of Liverpool fans reading about Carragher’s latest ode of love for our manager, winding themselves up over it. Can you imagine if Ryan Giggs or Gary Neville couldn’t shut up about their love for someone strongly associated with Liverpool? It would be painful.

Essentially though, the best part of this is knowing whenever a dipper has anything bad to say about Ferguson, you can refer them to Carragher’s glowing report of our manager

• 8 months later...

Hail Hail to the KingBow2.gifSir Alex Ferguson for his 32th trophy win.. United will go from there to win either title The premiership or the champion League.. Winning the first trophy will boost all United players confidence and they have a good start there too... Hard Luck to Martin O Neill , I thought the player should be send off for hauling down the Villa player at the start...

• 1 year later...

Many Congratulations to Sir Alex for his 25th year as a manager of Manchester United with 37 major trophies.. Fair play to Kenny and Wenger and the rest for giving a lovely praise to Sir Alex for his achievments... His top seven players was Scholes, Cantona, Keane, Schmichel, Giggs, Irwin and Ronaldo.. Hail hail to Sir Alex