IGNORED

All hail the King....Respect Sir Alex here.

blett1111

HEY, ARE YOU STUPID?......This thread is about Sir Alex not scouse scum managers from pre 1980 nobody can remember except your dad.......Now back to normal viewing......

:Whistle:

uve never seen your team play so what makes you so special uve 173 posts about manu on a pattaya forum now if thats not stupid I dont know what is.

Edited by money number 1

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blett1111

• Siam Sam

• JASONTHAI

• jocky king

Seems this post is doing well thanks to me 555 I had to stir it up otherwise it get's boring with all the shit talk but from a LEEDS fan point of view this is very hard as you true Man U fans will know & not the fookers who just support them because they win everything lol I do agree Alex has done well over the years not only at Man U ! only pitty he could not be in charge of the England team we would have won the world cup by now, the only problem facing Man U is when Alex retires and you guys end up in the conference league with Leeds :P

I have been following Leeds for 30 years, yes when I was 8 years old and I will never change, but in those years when I look back I see the following teams who I respect

LIVERPOOL/LEEDS (70'S)

LIVERPOOL (80'S)

ARSENAL (90's)

MAN UTD SCUM ( 2000 AND TO THIS DAY)

It's a shame that the Champion Leauge final could not be Liverpool V Man U because these are the 2 best English teams over the years in Europe, now that would have been a final !!!!!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Liverpool V Man U because these are the 2 best English teams over the years in Europe, now that would have been a final !!!!!

I've got a sneaking suspicion that Barcelona and Man Utd won't exactly be shit!

Man U ! only pitty he could not be in charge of the England team we would have won the world cup by now,

True.

the only problem facing Man U is when Alex retires and you guys end up in the conference league with Leeds :P

Mourinho will take the job when Fergie steps down, he is the only one suitable for the job and he has already publicly stated he is interested.

It's a shame that the Champion Leauge final could not be Liverpool V Man U because these are the 2 best English teams over the years in Europe, now that would have been a final !!!!!

Agreed.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Yea it will be a very big game, and if Man U can stop Messi then they will win easy as I don't think Barcelona is any good without Messi, but it would have been good to see Liverpool there, the 2 top teams in England fighting it out

Yea it will be a very big game, and if Man U can stop Messi then they will win easy as I don't think Barcelona is any good without Messi, but it would have been good to see Liverpool there, the 2 top teams in England fighting it out

Yes it will be a good game but I really can't see them penetrating our defence too often as we have been awesome defending this season and it has been the cornerstone of our success. I agree that Barcelona don't play as well when Messi has a bad game.

Edited by Siam Sam
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

It is a pity that Fletcher is banned from that match, I,m sure Fletcher is the man who will handle Messi, chasing him all over the park to stop him playing the rythm.. Paul Scholes or Giggs would be too old to do that kind of job... Hopefully I,m wrong there.. Messi is the key for Barcelona such like Ronaldo is for United, I,m sure that Barcelona is missing the two backs by suspensions...

Fair play to Sir Fungus and his ManUre team. As a Gooner and with ManUre only needing 1 pt on Saturday against us to win the Title at Old Trafford, I pray that our kids don't get tonked - yet again.

sir alex the best manager to ever grace the english premiership 11 titles now under his belt no manager will ever win the premiership 11 times again! united will take 3 points off arsenal on saturday and thats 3 leauges in a row. take a bow sir alex!

sir alex the best manager to ever grace the english premiership 11 titles now under his belt no manager will ever win the premiership 11 times again! united will take 3 points off arsenal on saturday and thats 3 leauges in a row. take a bow sir alex!

have to agree, it going to take a long time before someone will beat this, but it will happen as it always does, but have to give the moaning old c*** a little respect :Laugh1: come on LEEDS 55555

Turning point.......Wigan V Man u??????????? Sir Alex brings Tevez into the game.....Result? Another 3 points in the bag and another premiership. ALL HAIL SIR ALEX. Scouse scum (fat old Rafa) can end the season Delirious with their win at OT.

anyways there is only one KING and his name is KENNY

Oh no ....Down 1-0 HT....I hope Sir Alex had the hair dryer out and plugged in......

Hair dryer out and plugged in? whats that mean?

Hair dryer out and plugged in? whats that mean?

Fergie likes to restyle some of the players hair at half time. Ronaldo uses this service and it certainly brings out the best in him.

"Up to me" since 2005

To Camel...........stick with a sport you know best.......beating your meat

Beating ones meat is a pastime....not a sport,now what did you mean about Fergie and the hairdryer?

18th league title done and dusted........Sir Alex.....great job done....next up is the CL

Man Utd worthy champions. We came close to spoiling their party for a week but fairplay to them. Now, who will win in Rome????

• 2 weeks later...
Watch this space.................

What you said ?

yes, i saw the space between Vidic and Ferdinand when Messi score a goal with his head...

see you next year...

***** COPA DEL REY - CAMPEON DE ESPAÑA - CAMPEON DE EUROPA *****

TOTAL FOOTBALL

BARCELONA MES QUE UN CLUB

Sir Alex got his ass handed to him....

Still ......not a bad year for the big guy........everybody knows you cant win everything all the time.....But they come close

What you said ?

yes, i saw the space between Vidic and Ferdinand when Messi score a goal with his head...

see you next year...

***** COPA DEL REY - CAMPEON DE ESPAÑA - CAMPEON DE EUROPA *****

TOTAL FOOTBALL

BARCELONA MES QUE UN CLUB

Yes, as a United fan there is always next year. Support a team in your own country you smelly twat.

"Up to me" since 2005

Sir Alex lands monthly awardSir Alex Ferguson has been named Barclays Manager of the Month for April.

After a tough end to March in which United lost 4-1 to Liverpool and 2-0 to Fulham, the boss steered his resurgent Reds to four straight victories last month.

It started with the incredible scenes at Old Trafford against Aston Villa, with 17-year-old debutant Federico Macheda grabbing an astonishing injury-time clincher in a dramatic 3-2 win.

The Italian was again got the winner away to Sunderland, joining Paul Scholes on the scoresheet in a 2-1 success at the Stadium of Light.

Portsmouth were then dispatched 2-0 back in Manchester, although the winning margin could, and should, have been wider.

Sir Alex had to show his tactical nous as the Reds went in 2-0 down at half-time against Tottenham Hotspur in the last outing in April; sending out fearsome foursome Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlos Tevez and Dimitar Berbatov to spearhead five second-half goals.

Twelve goals in four games has kept the Reds in a commanding position in the league, now requiring a maximum of seven points from four remaining games to win a third consecutive title - the 18th in total.

ive said it before and i say it again there is only one king and his name is kenny