IGNORED

All hail the King....Respect Sir Alex here.

blett1111

Sir Alex lands monthly awardSir Alex Ferguson has been named Barclays Manager of the Month for April.

After a tough end to March in which United lost 4-1 to Liverpool and 2-0 to Fulham, the boss steered his resurgent Reds to four straight victories last month.

It started with the incredible scenes at Old Trafford against Aston Villa, with 17-year-old debutant Federico Macheda grabbing an astonishing injury-time clincher in a dramatic 3-2 win.

The Italian was again got the winner away to Sunderland, joining Paul Scholes on the scoresheet in a 2-1 success at the Stadium of Light.

Portsmouth were then dispatched 2-0 back in Manchester, although the winning margin could, and should, have been wider.

Sir Alex had to show his tactical nous as the Reds went in 2-0 down at half-time against Tottenham Hotspur in the last outing in April; sending out fearsome foursome Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlos Tevez and Dimitar Berbatov to spearhead five second-half goals.

Twelve goals in four games has kept the Reds in a commanding position in the league, now requiring a maximum of seven points from four remaining games to win a third consecutive title - the 18th in total.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blett1111

• Siam Sam

• JASONTHAI

• jocky king

The man is a moaning fool if it does not go his way he blames everyone & everything except himself, very unprofessional, if this was back in the 70/80's do you think Man Utd would be this good if they could only field 5 foreign players at any one time, look at Liverpool/Leeds at this time they could do this with players from England,Scotland, Wales & Ireland without any players from abroad and do well in Europe, it's sad now that the game is all about money now and not the great football which I once enjoyed

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Do you have a life sized poster of Sir fungus hung on your bedroom wall?

Sir Alex willl eat his bollocks on 27th May :

image_834_forca_barca.jpg

Best team ever since 10 years, TOTAL football

Barelona MES QUE UN CLUB.

Another win last nite 2-0 engineered by SIR ALEX.....1 more step to the big win again........jealousy paints a sad picture

Another win last nite 2-0 engineered by SIR ALEX.....1 more step to the big win again........jealousy paints a sad picture

Thats 171 posts about man utd not bad for a pattaya forum.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

If he was on fire id take a piss next to him and laugh at his screams of pain :D Hope that sums up my love for Mr Wrigley

ARE YOU GOING TO BARK ALL DAY LITTLE DOGGY OR ARE YOU GOING TO BITE

Countdown Clocks

The man is a moaning fool if it does not go his way he blames everyone & everything except himself, very unprofessional, if this was back in the 70/80's do you think Man Utd would be this good if they could only field 5 foreign players at any one time, look at Liverpool/Leeds at this time they could do this with players from England,Scotland, Wales & Ireland without any players from abroad and do well in Europe, it's sad now that the game is all about money now and not the great football which I once enjoyed

He most certainly IS NOT a fool.

And maybe you should look at his history before Man U.

In less than 8 years at Aberdeen he deposed the old firm and in doing so he won 3 league titles, 4 Scottish Cups, 1 League Cup..........The UEFA Cup Winners Cup and The UEFA Super Cup.

He took a small cash poor provincial football club to places we could never have imagined possible, beating teams like Bayern Munich, Hamburg and the mighty Real Madrid. And not a foreigner in the team.

The man is not a fool, I understand if you do not like him, but he does deserve respect.

He moans a lot but he is no fool Jason. His record speaks for itself. To compare teams from today with teams from days gone by is pointless as the game is completely different now and and you can never draw any reasonable conclusions as you would never get to find out for definite. All teams have lots of foreigners in them now and I welcome this as this is the reason why the Premiership is the best league in the world. United don't have as many as Chelski and Arsenal..........even if United were not allowed to field foreigners Fergie would have groomed a team consisting of the best English players IMHO and would still be winning everything.

Money has ruined football but you just have to accept that.......I get the feeling you don't enjoy it too much these days as your team have to play the likes of Yeovil on a weekly basis and that can't be a lot of fun. :D

Sir Alex willl eat his bollocks on 27th May :

Watch this space.................

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

He moans a lot but he is no fool Jason. His record speaks for itself. To compare teams from today with teams from days gone by is pointless as the game is completely different now and and you can never draw any reasonable conclusions as you would never get to find out for definite. All teams have lots of foreigners in them now and I welcome this as this is the reason why the Premiership is the best league in the world. United don't have as many as Chelski and Arsenal..........even if United were not allowed to field foreigners Fergie would have groomed a team consisting of the best English players IMHO and would still be winning everything.

Money has ruined football but you just have to accept that.......I get the feeling you don't enjoy it too much these days as your team have to play the likes of Yeovil on a weekly basis and that can't be a lot of fun. :D

Don't worry Sam you will be joining us soon, how much is Man Utd in debt about 300-400 million if not more ? sooner or later you will be playing in the conference leauge :D but yes I have to agree about his record which speaks for itself and being the only Manager to have the refs in his pocket :D

Don't worry Sam you will be joining us soon, how much is Man Utd in debt about 300-400 million if not more ?

The amount of money that United are in debt is irrelevant as several of the top clubs in the world are in debt and they have a high enough turnover to always stay afloat. If you think about it it is the Glazer family that borrowed against there assets to be able to finance the purchase of MUFC and it is not actually Manchester United PLC that are in debt, every year they are still running at a huge profit.

If the worst come to the worst and United were in financial trouble to the point they were going to collapse then ask yourself this question: How long would it be before some rich person out there would want to buy the worlds most famous football club? A week? Two weeks?

We'll never die

we'll never die

we'll keep the red flag flying high

coz Man United will never die

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

The man is not a fool, I understand if you do not like him, but he does deserve respect.

He is a legend and the greatest football manager this country has ever seen.

:D:D:D:Bow5::Bow5::Bow5::Bow5:

"Up to me" since 2005

Robert "Bob" Paisley OBE (23 January 1919 — 14 February 1996) was an English football half back who became best known for being one of the most successful managers in English football history[1] whilst managing his only team Liverpool Football Club in the 1970s and 1980s. His association with Liverpool was to span nearly half a century including his contribution to the club, first as a player, then as a physiotherapist and coach, and finally as manager.[2] In nine years as manager between 1974 and 1983, he took Liverpool to six League Titles,[1] three European Cups, one UEFA Cup, three League Cups, five Community Shields and a UEFA Super Cup. Paisley is the only manager to win three European Cups.

Nine major hounors in nine years thats why Paisley is the greatest ever manager to manage in England, you can only wonder what he could have done with 20+ years and all the money Fergies spent. Thats why hes the best in my view but thats not a fact only mho.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

Robert "Bob" Paisley OBE (23 January 1919 — 14 February 1996) was an English football half back who became best known for being one of the most successful managers in English football history[1] whilst managing his only team Liverpool Football Club in the 1970s and 1980s. His association with Liverpool was to span nearly half a century including his contribution to the club, first as a player, then as a physiotherapist and coach, and finally as manager.[2] In nine years as manager between 1974 and 1983, he took Liverpool to six League Titles,[1] three European Cups, one UEFA Cup, three League Cups, five Community Shields and a UEFA Super Cup. Paisley is the only manager to win three European Cups.

Nine major hounors in nine years thats why Paisley is the greatest ever manager to manage in England, you can only wonder what he could have done with 20+ years and all the money Fergies spent. Thats why hes the best in my view but thats not a fact only mho.

In only 9 years, yea he done well and I would rate him as the best in such a sort time to win all that and remember Liverpool is the only English team to win 5 european cups, I know Fergie is trying to go for the record but let's face it he's got no chance, Liverpool will rise again and win the league next season :GoldenSmile1:

Sir Alex again showed he is the master once again, I'm very disappointed over Ronaldo behavior last Sunday against Man City.. No one is bigger than United.. I think it is time for Ronaldo to go to Madrid in the summer.. Fear Not United Supporter, United will always have a better player coming along, Best, Charlton, Keane, Law, Cantona, Beckam Etc, all left but there still find a great player.. I thank Ronaldo for giving us all the thrill in the last few years and when he behaves like Keane and Beckham did, Alex will not allow that behavior destroy MANCHESTER UNITED FC He will let Ronaldo go this summer.. I would not be surprised that Alex will drop him from Wigan game on Wednesday night and even on Sat against Arsenal at Old Trafford...

HEY, ARE YOU STUPID?......This thread is about Sir Alex not scouse scum managers from pre 1980 nobody can remember except your dad.......Now back to normal viewing......

Sir Alex again showed he is the master once again, I'm very disappointed over Ronaldo behavior last Sunday against Man City.. No one is bigger than United.. I think it is time for Ronaldo to go to Madrid in the summer.. Fear Not United Supporter, United will always have a better player coming along, Best, Charlton, Keane, Law, Cantona, Beckam Etc, all left but there still find a great player.. I thank Ronaldo for giving us all the thrill in the last few years and when he behaves like Keane and Beckham did, Alex will not allow that behavior destroy MANCHESTER UNITED FC He will let Ronaldo go this summer.. I would not be surprised that Alex will drop him from Wigan game on Wednesday night and even on Sat against Arsenal at Old Trafford...

Fair point.....Sir Alex always does whats best for the club......But would he risk pissing Ronaldo off at the pointy end of the season now? He needs a happy Ronaldo to seal the deal against the goooners then especially for the Rome

MAN UNITED simply the best managed by the best.. fergie the legend he gave us the king... mr cantona

MAN UNITED simply the best managed by the best.. fergie the legend he gave us the king... mr cantona

Yea that's right another Leeds player Fergie brought :Drunk_Party:

I am a Gooner, but respect where it is due. Football is very much a results driven product and Fergie has a superior record compared to his peers. Cannot argue with his record, be bloody foolish to try, so I offer admiration and respect through gritted teeth to one of the greatest managers that ever lived

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

How anyone can respect someone that manages a bunch of retards that kick the fuck out of a little ball that never done anyone any harm is beyond me.

Al.

EEERRRMM jason if you look at the top 4 each season you will find that chelsea liverpool and arsenal field alot more foriegn players than utd.

Can anyone name another manager fom any team in any sport of any era that has stayed at the top for 20+ years and turned the team in to the biggest sports team in the world.

its just jelousy but were used to it 555555

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Have a lot of respect for Alex but would take great pleasure in Vomitting over Ponsaldo, even more so after his tantrum after getting subbed off the other day, is it right Alex sent him to bed without his tea and took his Teddy off him..........FUKING POOF

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

In only 9 years, yea he done well and I would rate him as the best in such a sort time to win all that and remember Liverpool is the only English team to win 5 european cups, I know Fergie is trying to go for the record but let's face it he's got no chance, Liverpool will rise again and win the league next season :Whistle:

Yes it was in nine years and Paisley is right up there alongside Clough, Fergie and Stein but the fact that Fergie has been in the game for so long and has built so many sides, as well as always bouncing back when he has been written off swings it for me.

Of course Ronaldo will go in the summer but as you say there is always someone equally as good poised to wear the number seven shirt. :Clap8:

Yea that's right another Leeds player Fergie brought :P

And the snip of the century at 1.1 million......................thanks for that. :o

I am a Gooner, but respect where it is due. Football is very much a results driven product and Fergie has a superior record compared to his peers. Cannot argue with his record, be bloody foolish to try, so I offer admiration and respect through gritted teeth to one of the greatest managers that ever lived

As always wise and impartial words Alan. :)

How anyone can respect someone that manages a bunch of retards that kick the fuck out of a little ball that never done anyone any harm is beyond me.

Al.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it but the last time I checked football was the most popular sport in the world.....what sport do you like?

EEERRRMM jason if you look at the top 4 each season you will find that chelsea liverpool and arsenal field alot more foriegn players than utd.

Can anyone name another manager fom any team in any sport of any era that has stayed at the top for 20+ years and turned the team in to the biggest sports team in the world.

its just jelousy but were used to it 555555

Precisely. :mad:

Edited by Siam Sam

"Up to me" since 2005