IGNORED

Investors for short time hotel required

sinewave

I've got 1000's of good ideas anyone want to invest?

Your post is not much more than this

Cept mine has some cred as people here know me.

You could be legit but to stumble onto a board

and ask that, smacks of ineptness

which doesn't bode well

for an investor.

Right?

I do think the st rooms are a winner, look at these what me and dr stayed in

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Whats...-in-t36066.html

• 2 weeks later...
I'M IN

How much do you want ?

as soon as my cheque arrives from Nigeria i'm in too

no longer accepting inquiries via email...by face to face appointment only.

thank you

You haven't bothered to reply to some bms with serious replies.

Now your saying no email, how does one contact you?

Just bump into you on the street!

Again not business like at all!

Member since Dec 06.

Since this business will be 51% THAI Ownership why dont you ask them to Invest? Since you will be running it will getting a Work Permit be all that Easy?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

You haven't bothered to reply to some bms with serious replies.

Now your saying no email, how does one contact you?

Just bump into you on the street!

Again not business like at all!

I have replied to only 3 people who have made inquiries, with very detailed information, as for actual business plan with feasibility reports, projections and build cost...this information is too sensitive to be given out without a face to face meeting, im not going to give a hard copy away.

call me stupid , whatever you want too, but i'm not giving it up without a face to face meeting....for someone to takeaway, follow and execute.

that would be even stupider...worse comes to worse, I work and bust my ass another 5 years and no longer need a partner.

people can contact me via PM for a meeting... im not giving out anymore information online, too many snakes out there...with alot of money, but not a clue what to do with it.

I have replied to only 3 people who have made inquiries, with very detailed information, as for actual business plan with feasibility reports, projections and build cost...this information is too sensitive to be given out without a face to face meeting, im not going to give a hard copy away.

call me stupid , whatever you want too, but i'm not giving it up without a face to face meeting....for someone to takeaway, follow and execute.

that would be even stupider...worse comes to worse, I work and bust my ass another 5 years and no longer need a partner.

people can contact me via PM for a meeting... im not giving out anymore information online, too many snakes out there...with alot of money, but not a clue what to do with it.

I can invest 25,000 USD. I have a cashier's check for 50,000 USD but my bank in Nigeria won't cash it. If you can wire 25,000 USD to my bank in Nigeria, I can then send you the cashier's check. I will PM you my bank routing number.

I like this...

"I have an idea!!!! You guys pay and give me 30%. Mainly because I don't have a bean of my own and I have such faith in my idea that I'm not putting up any money."

In business, ideas are a dime a dozen (especially ST hotel in Pattaya - I wish I'd thought of that, not); execution is everything. The fact that you cannot capitalize the venture is telling but even more so that you don't have your own connections that can put up the capital. Shows you have no track record - at least not a good one.

idiot

Coming from you, that means so little.

And by the way, the "Nigerian scam" is quite popular on ebay and might be a more scalable way for you to make money than bilking Pattaya retirees out of their money :GoldenSmile1:

I'm guessing he's got this thing lined up but no money.

So if he told people the details they could take over the lease/construction without him.

I think you could still flesh out the outlines a bit without giving the game away.

By tradition 'point men' running a business in thailand for someone else dont' have that great a reputation.

The standard is to line your own pockets while claiming bad months until the game is up, and you ride of into the sunset...

The thai police won't give a stuff. In fact they are more likely to side with the 'point man' who has been out there paying them of with the investors money and building up contacts.

Edited by hazze

30% net is very good.

Short time hotel?

What's there to think about. Keep it clean, good bed, variety of room themes, good hot water, keep up the maintenance, a few just in case amenities (condoms, lube, booze, snacks(?) etc), make it more upmarket, location - if the Thai market is wanted - is there enough land to allow parking. etc

Piece of cake! :D

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.