IGNORED

Good hotel for 1500bht?

phar lap

does anyone know a good clean hotel. right near the action of Walking Street and the beach.

for no more than 1500 bht per night. but has to be gf. with maybe a pool. :Cry3:

In the current financial climate you will be spoilt for choice at 1500 a night. I tend to use North Pattaya as my base as some good pubs there to start and Soi Bukao short mororbike taxi away and Walking Street 5 mins on baht bus. Enjoy!

In the current financial climate you will be spoilt for choice at 1500 a night. I tend to use North Pattaya as my base as some good pubs there to start and Soi Bukao short mororbike taxi away and walking street 5 mins on baht bus. Enjoy!

thanks petem3. have stayed in soi 3. sunshine vista but is a little old now. i just thought there might be something new in pattaya that i have missed. north pattaya is good. but i am always in south pattaya.

and i don't like them motor bike taxi's. bht bus will do fine. as i come off one in ko chang. in 07,

thanks anyway.

I have been using Sandy Springs (as do a lot of other BM's) for some years now. Very friendly staff, no problem with bringing guests back to the room and it's right next door to the Sportsman Bar. They do a membership discount card too, which will save you baht on your trip. Good location too for me, it has a pool but in many years of going there I have yet to use it! The higher floors (above 6) are the best in my experience and I like to get the sea facing ones as opposed to those overlooking the Soi.

http://www.sandyspringhotel.com

Residence Gdn, if yu book through FLB forum its under 1500bht. :Cry3:

I have been using Sandy Springs (as do a lot of other BM's) for some years now. Very friendly staff, no problem with bringing guests back to the room and it's right next door to the Sportsman Bar. They do a membership discount card too, which will save you baht on your trip. Good location too for me, it has a pool but in many years of going there I have yet to use it! The higher floors (above 6) are the best in my experience and I like to get the sea facing ones as opposed to those overlooking the Soi.

http://www.sandyspringhotel.com

sandy springs looks good, and the price is fair. i think i will keep that one on a very short list.

thanks. the pool looks great, :P

Hello everyone

I have stayed at the Royal Twins Palace hotel on 2nd rd for about one week. Nice hotel and only 10 minute walk to Walking Street. I stayed at the Royal Palace hotel for one day did not like hotel moved over to Royal Twins. Both hotels in same parking lot.

www.royalpalaceroyaltwins.com

RE: Sandy Spring

It's always worth emailing them as well and asking if they have any discounts, this has paid off for me in the past. I like it because of the location, as it's only a short walk to the Beach Road (about 100m), without being right on it and suffering from the noise.

These were taken a few years ago, but it was the same last year - it's always been clean and I have never had anything pinched. There is also a full size fridge in each room. The view from the balcony isn't totally what I would call a 'sea view', but you can see it beyond all the buildings in between!

spring3.jpgspring4.jpg

spring5.jpgspring2.jpg

It's done me OK over the years and could be worth a look?

:P

Edited by Archer4

Try Baywalk Residence. It's on Beach Road close to Walking St. Available for 1500 baht on wotif amd latestays.