Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Barbie Bar - Review

I was staying at Soi Chaiyapoon and had the opportunity to explore the lane a wee bit more than what I would have done otherwise. I accidentally tumbled into this little bar, on your right just some 50 mtrs from Soi Bhoukaw. It is a great place for some early drinks. They start at around 4 PM and go on till late.

Girls here have a great attitude and the happy hour between 4 PM and 8 PM when you have a buy one get one free on ALL drinks is tough to resist. At 80B for Heineken and (I think) 70B for a Singha for two bottles of beer I think it is a great place. Lady drinks are priced at a reasnable 90B. The ambiance is fabulous and for those of you interested in ST, there is a loom available at 300B and 500 for girl.

I would happily endorse the place....

Cheers!

Sounds like a great place... Will try to check it out when i'm in town next.

What was the quality of the girls like?

Quite a choice actually.... I stuck to one though but got my fingers got entangled in a lot of furry mess... If I haven't got this one right, all my 14 years of mongering in Pattaya have come to a naught...

You dont need to BF infact.... get some tongues rolling into some arbit orifices and then decide on your future course of action. You know what I mean....

And No! I have nothing to do with the French guy who is "supposed to be" the owner of this place....

This was my BF. But now she is back in Isaan after her pussy got sore from the nonstop banging :)

P5010382_640x480.jpg

P5050393_640x480.jpg

Thanks for the review, will try and check it out when im in town

Kadachi

P4P C4C

Fuck I even gave up the Ban Chang bar crawl because of this girl....

You should have taken her along she might have been up for a 3some 5555 you don't know until you ask ! cheers for the review I will pop in when I am in town in a few weeks :Clap8:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

You should have taken her along she might have been up for a 3some 5555 you don't know until you ask ! cheers for the review I will pop in when I am in town in a few weeks :Clap8:

Good thought JT! Did show her some action at Angelwitch and Babydolls though...

Good thought JT! Did show her some action at Angelwitch and Babydolls though...

Did she like it ?

She did! She was eager to go with me after I told her what to expect...

She did! She was eager to go with me after I told her what to expect...

See I bet she would have liked Ban Chang or even Soi 6, oh well there always a next time m8 but remember it's good to ask what's the worse that can happen, she say no or she can say yes :rolleyes:

See I bet she would have liked Ban Chang or even soi 6, oh well there always a next time m8 but remember it's good to ask what's the worse that can happen, she say no or she can say yes :rolleyes:

Sure JT.. :10of10Score:

Dam that was a quick response stop lurking :rolleyes: anyway I forgot to ask you 1 question, is this bar ops Canterbury tales ?

Yes diagonally opposite...before CBT but on the other side of the road...

Yea I know the bar, fookers kept me up when I was sleeping as the girls were pissed and fighting and this was on more than 1 occasion but it does seem a lively place lol

You were sleeping???? Wrong timing..... :rolleyes:

The noise could have been my girl coming in the next room (assuming you were at CBTales)

You were sleeping???? Wrong timing..... :rolleyes:

The noise could have been my girl coming in the next room (assuming you were at CBTales)

Yea it was the girls from the bars ops CBT at about 3am or later it cant have been the rooms next to me as I had a glass to the wall and could only hear how much you pay for me for this and fook the batteries have run out lol

• 3 years later...

Barbie Bar...I am a regular drinker there, nice girls with great attitudes.

post-54428-0-15756400-1366238400_thumb.jpg

post-54428-0-53279400-1366238418.jpg

post-54428-0-26355700-1366238435_thumb.jpg

post-54428-0-23353600-1366238481.jpg

• 2 months later...

Who knows the name of the girl last row on the left i thinck her name is ann but no sure .barbie bar is my favorite be back 23 oktober.proud aussi are you the guy on the foto?

Who knows the name of the girl last row on the left i thinck her name is ann but no sure .barbie bar is my favorite be back 23 oktober.proud aussi are you the guy on the foto?

No I'm better looking than that.....and ..younger  :LOL2:

Yes Barbie bar took over the first bar owner passed away a few months ago so now double the size, very popular with many of our guests and I do recommend it to them, as offer good beer deals at 2 for one so a good hang out to start the evening off, very friendly staff as is next door in Whiskers bar.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

but dave you and your customers watched me go into arroi massage opposite your gaff but it was only for a massage 

any holes a goal

Went there a few times on my last trip.

Bit of a dive, but always friendly and good value.

From what Daveo says, now new and improved.

Will call in on my next trip :)

Archived