IGNORED

Tim Boutique in July

danboy

i am looking to stop in the Tim Boutique hotel in july for a month and they are quoting 2800baht on the website , but i think with the way the tourist industry is going i could get a good deal if i pay up front at the beginning of the trip.

has anyone stayed there and what kind of prices do you think i will be paying?

thanks

danboy

IF you feel the need to book ahead, check Agoda, or one of the other discount sites. You can pick up a room there on late-stays.com for 1800 right now and imagine it will drop some more by July, IMHO.

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Wotif also has it for 1800 a night. I am considering staying here but not keen to pay extra for internet so may check out Baywalk Residence instead.

Guest Harlequin

Just got back from that hotel (popped down from BKK for a couple of nights on Wednesday last) - booked on Agoda for 1,4xx or something like that - actually impressed with Agoda - I decided to go at about 1pm, went online found the hotel, booked it and checked in about 3:30pm - no problem!

I have just booked Tim's for 13 nights in May for 1900 baht a night (standard room) incl breakfast via AsiaTravel. I would say 2800 is way too high for off season. If you are going for a month then I would look at LK Metropole or LK Renaissance for a good deal on a monthly rate. They are equivalent standard hotels and just round the corner from Tim's.

If you are keen on Tim's then I would contact them direct to try and negotiate a monthly rate (even if you are staying for slightly less than a month).

Guest Harlequin

Didn't use the mini-bar - there is a 7-11 about 2 mins walk (other side of Pattaya Sai 2) almost opposite the soi the hotel is on. One girl ate a packet of potato chips from the mini-bar and I think it cost 35 Baht - so I guess it is a bit steep! You're also less than 2 mins from The Avenue (smallish shopping mall) - don't even have to cross the road :) - McDonalds is 24 hours

thanks for the info guys . is the mini bar reasonable prices or a rip off?

Your paying 28,000 baht for a room and your asking if the mini bar maybe a rip off. :Censored1:

Is'nt that like buying a Porsche and worrying about the price of fuel.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Guest Harlequin

@Kurt - could be (re ++) - I know it didn't include breakfast (but then I was just getting to sleep at that time). Whatever it works out to - at around that price I think its good value for money - it was a nice hotel. I travel a LOT for business and the company puts us in very good hotels - I always use the bathroom as a std check-point 9size, clean, facilities, etc) - the Tim hotel is good and very good for the money.

Couple of issues - if you were a smoker you had to go on the balcony to smoke (and the balcony is a little more than a ledge (3 feet max) - door key; they have a funky electronic card that you just hold in front of the lock and it opens (God, I miss keys!), anyway that card costs 1,000 baht if you lose it (and they want you to leave it at the front desk each time yo depart) - not big points, but I just mention them