IGNORED

Billabong Hotel - L K Metro

gregj69

Billabong hotel - L.K. Metro

Bar Restaurant hotel

The Billabong hotel is situated in the heart of Pattaya and is within easy reach of the beach, Walking Street, Pattaya beach, shops of all kinds, and the nightlife that Pattaya is famed for.

See www.billabonghotel.com

Daily Room Rates For Accommodation at the Billabong hotel in Pattaya.

Also - Holiday and Tour Packages at the Billabong hotel Pattaya

The Standard Rooms.

* High Season: 01 Nov - 28 Feb - 700 Baht

* Low Season: 01 Mar - 31 Oct - 600 Baht

The Deluxe Rooms

* High Season: 01 Nov - 28 Feb - 800 Baht

* Low Season: 01 Mar - 31 Oct - 700 Baht

The Superior Rooms

* High Season: 01 Nov - 28 Feb - 900 Baht

* Low Season: 01 Mar - 31 Oct - 800 Baht

Monthly discount rates available!

DSC_3577.JPG

DSC_3193.JPG

DSC_3319.JPG

DSC_3309.JPG

Facilities at the Billabong hotel in Pattaya include...

* Air Conditioned Rooms with Fan

* Television - Free, Cable & Satellite

* Large Rooms - All with Balcony

* Refrigerator - Mini Bar

* High Speed Internet Access - WIFI

* Hot showers

* Laundry Service

* Telephone

* Room Service

* Golf Tours

* Airport Transfers

* In-Room Safes

* Restaurant

* Bar - 24 hr

* Live Music

* In the midst of Pattaya's most exciting entertainment and shopping areas and more...

DSC_3172.JPG

pole1-400x266.jpg

pole2.jpg

band1-400x266.jpg

Email us at [email protected]

Billabong Hotel - L.K. Metro

Bar Restaurant Hotel

The Billabong Hotel is situated in the heart of Pattaya and is within easy reach of the beach, Walking Street, Pattaya beach, shops of all kinds, and the nightlife that Pattaya is famed for.

See www.billabonghotel.com

Daily Room Rates For Accommodation at the Billabong Hotel in Pattaya.

Also - Holiday and Tour Packages at the Billabong Hotel Pattaya

The Standard Rooms.

* High Season: 01 Nov - 28 Feb - 700 Baht

* Low Season: 01 Mar - 31 Oct - 600 Baht

The Deluxe Rooms

* High Season: 01 Nov - 28 Feb - 800 Baht

* Low Season: 01 Mar - 31 Oct - 700 Baht

The Superior Rooms

* High Season: 01 Nov - 28 Feb - 900 Baht

* Low Season: 01 Mar - 31 Oct - 800 Baht

Monthly discount rates available!

DSC_3577.JPG

DSC_3193.JPG

DSC_3319.JPG

DSC_3309.JPG

Facilities at the Billabong Hotel in Pattaya include...

* Air Conditioned Rooms with Fan

* Television - Free, Cable & Satellite

* Large Rooms - All with Balcony

* Refrigerator - Mini Bar

* High Speed Internet Access - WIFI

* Hot showers

* Laundry Service

* Telephone

* Room Service

* Golf Tours

* Airport Transfers

* In-Room Safes

* Restaurant

* Bar - 24 hr

* Live Music

* In the midst of Pattaya's most exciting entertainment and shopping areas and more...

DSC_3172.JPG

pole1-400x266.jpg

pole2.jpg

band1-400x266.jpg

Email us at [email protected]

rooms look good ,do you have any pictures of the bathroom,are there discounts on weekly rates

Is it guest friendly ?

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

Can't believe you had a buffet on the snooker table! sacrilege!!!

Looks good though :rolleyes:

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

how much would your monthly rates be fro the standard and the superior? from june 28 to july 28?

thanks...

actually can you pm me.... thanks

rooms look good ,do you have any pictures of the bathroom,are there discounts on weekly rates

Normally only do discounts on monthly rates but as things are a little quiet in town can drop a little off. Found 1 photo of one of the bathrooms - not a good one but gives you an idea. Yes - of course we are guest friendly, that's part of why we're here but do ask guests to hand over ID (for your safety).

Cheers.

Greg

bath1.jpg

Nice looking place thats another to consider on the next visit

(/y)

Normally only do discounts on monthly rates but as things are a little quiet in town can drop a little off. Found 1 photo of one of the bathrooms - not a good one but gives you an idea. Yes - of course we are guest friendly, that's part of why we're here but do ask guests to hand over ID (for your safety).

Cheers.

Greg

bath1.jpg

cheers greg ,is the shower seperate from the toilet area,or does all the floor get wet.I presume you dont have a lift.I had a few drinks in your bar before, nice.You have a band on at night what is the noise level like in relation to digs.ISTHE BAR OPEN 24 /7 just asking about handing in room keys.

cheers flago

cheers greg ,is the shower seperate from the toilet area,or does all the floor get wet.I presume you dont have a lift.I had a few drinks in your bar before, nice.You have a band on at night what is the noise level like in relation to digs.ISTHE BAR OPEN 24 /7 just asking about handing in room keys.

cheers flago

The shower is a good 2 feet from the toilet area and yes , half the floor gets wet when I shower, but I am very slim and lithesome and most of the water misses me. If we had a lift I would live in the penthouse instead of giving it away to the ladies but I live above the bar instead. Sometimes I get some sleep! Actually I don't hear the bar nearly as much as some 5 doors down on a party night. No complaints yet. Bar open 24/7 which is bad for the health. Most of our guests seem comfortable to hand their keys in to the cashier when out but they have probably learnt that it is safer that way. Up to you.

Slightly sorry for the tongue in cheek reply but I'm in that mood this morning.

All the best.

Greg

Used to use storms on a regular basis, was great for a 4am coffeee and a laugh with the girls, food was good too. I will be calling again next trip to rekindle some memories. Good luck with the business, rooms look real nice and seem good value. What are your monthly rates out of interest?

This place does a great English style breakfast, just whats needed after a night on the beer and the nest. Soaks up the beer and replenishes your energy. I've also noticed a few cuties working there in the evening.

Used to use storms on a regular basis, was great for a 4am coffeee and a laugh with the girls, food was good too. I will be calling again next trip to rekindle some memories. Good luck with the business, rooms look real nice and seem good value. What are your monthly rates out of interest?

Monthly rates start from 14,000, 16,000 & 18,000 inc Elec, water & daily maid service. Can do 1,000 off these at present as it's a little quiet. Sorry not superior - pretty booked up.

Cheers

Greg

interestign gonna take a look about when i land

will try to pop by rates seem good

Hey this looks great.

Can you give us the square footage or square meters of the three different room sizes?

Which floors have what size rooms?

Edited by Murphy

Look forward to meeting you Rich. All the room rates are all inclusive. I have taken a trip upstairs and measured the rooms. the standard is 218 sq ft (20.28 sq mtrs), Deluxe is 277 sq ft (25.74 sq mtrs), and the Superior is 390 sq ft(36.3 sq mtrs). There are two standard, 1 deluxe and 1 superior per floor x 4 floors.

Cheers

Greg

pole2.jpg

Look forward to meeting you Rich. All the room rates are all inclusive. I have taken a trip upstairs and measured the rooms. the standard is 218 sq ft (20.28 sq mtrs), Deluxe is 277 sq ft (25.74 sq mtrs), and the Superior is 390 sq ft(36.3 sq mtrs). There are two standard, 1 deluxe and 1 superior per floor x 4 floors.

Cheers

Greg

pole2.jpg

Thank you for your reply.

Edited by Murphy

• 2 weeks later...

Greg, your rooms, rates and location look fantastic. What can you do a deluxe room for the month of October for on monthly rate? Jebb.

image.png

used this place last week for breakfast,my opinion best breakfast in pattaya for value.might stay there in november.

Greg, your rooms, rates and location look fantastic. What can you do a deluxe room for the month of October for on monthly rate? Jebb.

G'day Jeb

We can do a deluxe room for October for 17,000 inclusive of electricity, water and maid service. Works out to 566.66 baht a day. Hope to see you then.

Cheers

Greg

hi guys,

i was there in january but the name was a different one. is the owner from australia. or is there a new owner now?