IGNORED

Tourist Visa with criminal record

Irishfella

is it possible for a UK citizen to get a Tourist Visa if you have a criminal record in the UK? Do they check this for a tourist visa?

Thanks

This is only a guess but I would say you would be fine. Based on the characters we see around pattaya i am sure they do not check criminal history in your home country just for a tourist visa.

I also doubt they check it for most other visas, myself but i could be wrong.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

I think it doesn't matter as long as you don't have any warrents on you, i heard there are lots of people in thailand that has records. That guy who was robbing,con,drugging the working girls comes to mind,forgot his name but think i read he from canada.

I am quite sure there are many many bad boys entering thailand every day but knowing my luck if i get/had a record I would be stopped before my feet land on the Runway

Thanks for the replies

is it possible for a UK citizen to get a Tourist Visa if you have a criminal record in the UK? Do they check this for a tourist visa?

Thanks

nigel, from asian street meat vids, came back to thailand as soon as he was released from prison in germany so my guess is they don't check.