IGNORED

Any definative information

Anyone "know" of any particular gogo bars bar-fine policy over the coming festive season?

As we all know the gogos increase there barfines this time of year. Ok this is what I was told by bargirls from these two bars.

The Dollhouse: from 20 Dec-30 Dec, barfine: 1000 baht. New years Eve and New Years Day 2000.

I want to reverify this one so give me a few days, but this is what I was told by a showgirl.

Living Dolls Showcase: from 20 Dec-07 Jan, barfine: Dancer 1500, showgirl 2500.

Same girl quoted me her normal shortime fee of 1500 will be increased to 3000 st. Longtime will increase from 2500 to 5000. Reason for the increase its "high season". My reply, Ok thats nice, see if I barfine your arse ever. She wasn't to happy, nor she will be as not many punters will pay this. I plan on verifying this one again with another lady from Showcase, as I find it hard to believe.

My guess is the bar owners will get together like a cartel and set similar high barfine prices over high season. Nice kick in the teeth to those of us who support them year round or 3-5 trips a year. Or should I say used to support them year round. Actually I've started going to gogos less and less, I get better value at Soapies, beer bars, Soi 6 girls. Most of them are quiet game for an allnighter for way less. The gogo bar girls are spoiled plain and simple.

stringer

As we all know the gogos increase there barfines this time of year. Ok this is what I was told by bargirls from these two bars.

The Dollhouse: from 20 Dec-30 Dec, barfine: 1000 baht. New years Eve and New Years Day 2000.

I want to reverify this one so give me a few days, but this is what I was told by a showgirl.

Same girl quoted me her normal shortime fee of 1500 will be increased to 3000 st. Longtime will increase from 2500 to 5000. Reason for the increase its "high season". My reply, Ok thats nice, see if I barfine your arse ever. She wasn't to happy, nor she will be as not many punters will pay this. I plan on verifying this one again with another lady from Showcase, as I find it hard to believe.

My guess is the bar owners will get together like a cartel and set similar high barfine prices over high season. Nice kick in the teeth to those of us who support them year round or 3-5 trips a year. Or should I say used to support them year round. Actually I've started going to gogos less and less, I get better value at Soapies, beer bars, Soi 6 girls. Most of them are quiet game for an allnighter for way less. The gogo bar girls are spoiled plain and simple.

stringer

5K for LT! IS SHE OUT OF HER FUCKING MIND!

hell for 5k I can bring back 5 regular girls and do all kinds of wild shit. If I did it, and Im not, and she played starfish I think I would lose my fucking mind on her.

hell for 5k I can bring back 5 regular girls and do all kinds of wild shit. If I did it, and Im not, and she played starfish I think I would lose my fucking mind on her.

Sir Don, Im hoping it was just one girl. Thats why Im going to verify it later this week. Will report back. But last holliday season girls at several gogos were asking 4-5 grand longtime, I distinctly remember it at Heavens Above. Its not unusaul for Dancers who become SWhowgirls to use the line I want more because I'm a Showgirl. Heard this line of reasoning at Coyotes, Heavens Above and LDS. There was a time when SWhowgirls barfines were the same as regular dancers. NLD1,Superbabies and Supegirls SWhowgirls barfines are still the same as regular dancers. Of course the owners dont mind if SWhowgirls ask for more money longtime or shortime as it reduces the odds of that girl a getting a barfine, hence shes in the bar longer getting drinks from customers, thats where the bar makes the money.

stringer

Sir Don, Im hoping it was just one girl. Thats why Im going to verify it later this week. Will report back. But last holliday season girls at several gogos were asking 4-5 grand longtime, I distinctly remember it at Heavens Above. Its not unusaul for Dancers who become Showgirls to use the line I want more because I'm a Showgirl. Heard this line of reasoning at Coyotes, Heavens Above and LDS. There was a time when showgirls barfines were the same as regular dancers. NLD1,Superbabies and Supegirls showgirls barfines are still the same as regular dancers. Of course the owners dont mind if Showgirls ask for more money longtime or shortime as it reduces the odds of that girl a getting a barfine, hence shes in the bar longer getting drinks from customers, thats where the bar makes the money.

stringer

My apologies I do have a tendency to over react. I am still trying to determine the difference between show girls and regular dancers. The only answer I have gotten is that show girls get naked on stage. :blink:

My apologies I do have a tendency to over react. I am still trying to determine the difference between show girls and regular dancers. The only answer I have gotten is that show girls get naked on stage. :blink:

Sir Don, you have nothing to apologize for. Some dancers go butt naked ie Coyotes and The Dollhouse have ladies who do it. SWhowgirls do the special shows be it lesbian, S&M, flower, or just dancing etc.

stringer

stringer

Considering the fact that her ST fee is the most I have ever paid for LT I doubt that she and I will ever become an item and I really don't care how worth it she may be. I don't care if she is a service girl, hostess, dancer, showgirl, princess, Queen of Sheeba or Miss Fucking Universe I think the prices she quoted are way OTT. :D :001_Santa_Dancing: :001_XMas: :001_XMas_Chokdee1:

Did a little research the last few days on the barfines.

First Living Dolls Showcase, from the mammasan, starting 22 Dec until ? dancer barfine 1000, SWhowgirls 1500.

Happy, Peppermints and the Beach Club. Barfine 600 same as the rest of the year.

Superbabies and Supergirls. 500, but increased to 1000 on New Years Eve, thats what there thinking. Also they are still debating to increase or not on Xmass and Xmass Eve.

Havent made it to Club Bousche or Coyotes.

Didnt bother with Pattayaland after I was quoted a normal low season barfine of 700 at the Classroom.

The girls will ask for silly money based on it being high season, even from there regulars.

Based on the above info, Happy, Peppemints, Beach Club, Superbabies and Supergirls will get the trade of myself and my friends this high season and a higher percentage of it during the rest of the year.

stringer

So at present its looking like this;

The Dollhouse:

From 20 Dec-30 Dec, barfine: 1000 baht from New years Eve and New Years Day 2000 Baht.

Living Dolls Showcase:

From 22 Dec-untill?, barfine: Dancer 1,000 --- Showgirl 1,500.

Happy

Peppermints

Beach Club................All unaltered at 600 Baht

SuperBaby

SuperGirls.................Standard 500 baht except for New Years eve 1,000 baht (Maybe Christmas as well)

NLD1 Being shy at present.

Higway Star

Taboo

Bousche

Catz.....................??????

Anyone got anything to add ???????

Dog,

Credits to Stringerbell for research

• 1 year later...

barfine for agogo gals was 500baht when i was in bangkok aug2007. dunno what's the rate's like in pattaya now. anyone care to update?

• 4 weeks later...

Or you could practice some kind of chastity for one day. ;)