IGNORED

Pattaya United this Sunday trp !

The Wigster

Pattaya United v Maungthong United 6pm KO

Anyone fancy a cheap evening out to the local premier league football, we meet at 18 coins bar & restaurant Soi Buackhow central Pattaya on Sunday from 2/3pm, with the buses leaving at 4.45pm returning approx 8.30pm the cost of the trip including return travel and match day entrance will be a measly 160 baht, for further details of the day out feel free to PM me or ask away here.

Thanks

indir.gif

Chula FC v Pattaya Utd, Sunday 21st June 6pm KO, meet at 18 coins at 12pm, FREE return travel

AKA Wiggy

Anyone interested in making there own way there here is a map

pattaya_stadium_map.gif

indir.gif

Chula FC v Pattaya Utd, Sunday 21st June 6pm KO, meet at 18 coins at 12pm, FREE return travel

AKA Wiggy

they got any home games in june ? as i wouldn't mind catching a game for a few hours of sanitiy

they got any home games in june ? as i wouldn't mind catching a game for a few hours of sanitiy

Hello mate you are in luck !!

Sunday 7th June Thai Port v Pattaya United 4pm KO

Sunday 14th June Pattaya United v TOT FC 6pm KO

Sunday 21st June Chula United v Pattaya United 4pm

Both away games are in Bangkok.

Hope you can join us, it really is a cracking day out and a break from the norm.

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

Sounds interesting ? i will be in town June and would like to go watch thai football and get away from all the madness for a few hours :GrinNod1: would probaly go to both games 14th and 21st June , do you always meet up at the same pub before you travel to the ground ??

Sounds interesting ? i will be in town June and would like to go watch thai football and get away from all the madness for a few hours :GrinNod1: would probaly go to both games 14th and 21st June , do you always meet up at the same pub before you travel to the ground ??

Hello and yes mate it is kind of our base or HQ if you like, the food is very good and cheap beer at 130 baht for any three bottles of your choice, although i have nothing to do with the bar/restaurant it is good for the banter great company and a cold beer or 10, ill keep you up-dated on the up and coming games and trip reports, plenty of pictures to follow for your information.

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

A few seats left chaps, 14 of us up to press.

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

Hello mate, when does there season end?, i arrive 29th june & would love to watch a few games, i`m in Patts for at least 3 months

Sanuk Scouser

Hibbert Scores We Riot ! Forza Toffees...

Hello mate, when does there season end?, i arrive 29th june & would love to watch a few games, i`m in Patts for at least 3 months

Sanuk Scouser

Hello mate, there season ends on the 21st of June but they play 2 half seasons with a break, i will find out for you when the second half continues, please bare with me mate.

I am sure you will enjoy it i leave a few pictures for you of our last visit.

Pattayahomeof.jpg

PIC_1966-1.jpg

PIC_1979-1.jpg

PIC_1969-1.jpg

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

Due to a complete feck up from there club shop and the publishing of there fixture list this game has been re-arranged as an away fixture in Kanchanaburi Bangkok, however there are still a good 10/12 of us attending, so if you would still like go to this game the return travel on an air-conditioned bus is FREE yes absolutely FREE the bus will be leaving the club shop on Third Road at 1.20pm or 18 Coins at 12.50pm we anticipate to return in Pattaya around 9pm please let me know if any are interested.

Cheers.

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

How much is it for a ticket,what to see the game at the 14th .

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

How much is it for a ticket,what to see the game at the 14th .

You can not buy tickets at the moment, it is pay on the gate and the prices are 50/60 baht a game, and the nearest game to the 14th is Saturday the 16th Pattaya United v PEA FC 6pm KO

Cheers

indir.gif

AKA Wiggy

I will be arriving in Pattaya on Saturday 25th July and fly home on Saturday 15th August.

Are there any games being played in between those dates????