IGNORED

Thai's and guns

ray

I realy wanted to do clay pigen shooting. Any one know where you can. i've been here a year and only found one place with 1 going away trap.

LOL love the pic mate! DONT PISS THIS GIRL OFF! hahaha Looks like fun, I love to shoot. Didn't know they had gun ranges in LOS. Where are they???

Did it quite a few times on Phuket (Phuket shooting range, near Chalong circle), but I prefer paintball as it reuqires team efforts and is a lot of fun.

BTW: Don't teach your GF's shooting, you might regret it, hehe

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

LOL love the pic mate! DONT PISS THIS GIRL OFF! hahaha Looks like fun, I love to shoot. Didn't know they had gun ranges in LOS. Where are they???

There is 1 on the Tepisite road ( can't spell) and near the crocodile farm. There are others.

When I worked at Khao Yai National Park one of the rangers returned from his monthly weekend trip to Pak Chong totally pissed out of his head. it was 11 PM and he recognised me and asked me if I fancied hiking miles through the Jungle with him at night to the khlong Ee Thaw ranger station where he was based. I was up for it but had second thoughts when I saw that the way he was waving his rifle around. Luckily the head ranger over heard him and forbid him from hiking back to the ranger station until the next morning. That could have been quite a hike though with the Tigers and other nocturnal Jungle creatures at their most active and an out of control, rifle wielding park ranger.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

rifle wielding park ranger

Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!