DSC00891.JPG

Cream Beauty Salon

383/59 Soi Chaiyapoon

200,000 baht

11,000 month lease

1yr lease

DSC00881.JPG

Edited by joepattaya

I'm not in the market and I'm not trying to thread fuck, but I do have a serious question(s).

Is there such a thing as buying a bar and NOT having to pay rent on top of the cost of your initial investment?

Do any of these bars operate rent free?

Do any of these bars actually OWN the building, not just the "business"?

Seems like a large investment with a way too short of a lease attached to it. What if the landlord decides to send you packing after the first year? Difficult to recover your initial investment if that happens....

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

I'm not in the market and I'm not trying to thread fuck, but I do have a serious question(s).

Is there such a thing as buying a bar and NOT having to pay rent on top of the cost of your initial investment?

Do any of these bars operate rent free?

Do any of these bars actually OWN the building, not just the "business"?

Seems like a large investment with a way too short of a lease attached to it. What if the landlord decides to send you packing after the first year? Difficult to recover your initial investment if that happens....

I am sure you can buy a bar somewhere.

But it seems popular to pay a bucket load of cash just to buy a lease. Its ok if you can sell the lease on at the same price or more. However with one year left on the lease, its hard to ask someone for 1 million baht as if the lease isnt renewed they have lost that money.

i would only take on a bar with something like 3 plus 3 plus 3. This does not guarantee they wont price you out the market with rent increases in 3 years.

Isn't business great in Pattaya!

I forgot to ask, as this is a liquidation sale, do we assume the bars are bankrupt and everything inside is being sold?

Anyone got a long barge pole...... :GrinNod1::Bump::What::D

Jo, do you really think you will collect on the commision........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

the land holder is Toyota ( no some thai lady) that is who you pay the money to and i have never heard of them denying a tenant if they pay there rent a lease extention. I am only the messenger and i am sure all the terms can worked on to suit the buyer of the business.

:GoldenSmile1:

• 4 weeks later...
I forgot to ask, as this is a liquidation sale, do we assume the bars are bankrupt and everything inside is being sold?

No but i bet alot of Liquid has been deposited there!

• 3 weeks later...

I had my GF go have a look at the salon today.... She reckoned it was too expensive for the condition of the place and things in it (IE. Needs refitting).

Also, if it was you are not. You are advertising this salon for 11k a month rent. She was told by whomever it was 12k a month rent. Are you trying to get over for a measly 1k????

Cream Beauty Salon

383/59 Soi Chaiyapoon

200,000 baht

11,000 month lease

1yr lease