IGNORED

So many hotel choices

wallbanger

I am heading back for my second trip and want some recomendations for places to stay. Here is what I can say are my preferences and price ranges.

1) I'd really like to stay in the Soi Diana, Soi LK Metro area. This seems to be the most central area to stay based on my activities. I'm not all about Walking Street (I don't mind going there, but not everynight) and like to spend some time down the other end (Soi 6) and Soi LK Metro is a lot of fun.

2) Price is a tough question. I don't mind going 1750 - 2000 baht a night, but am interested in some feedback on the Guesthouse side (more like 700 - 1000 baht per night). I'm not that picky, but if the guesthouse option is good enough that leaves more money for other stuff!

3) What are some opinions about girls impressions of where you stay? I'm not looking to impress or give the impression I'm rich, I don't want to offend them either is guesthouses are looked upon as second rate.

So I guess the ultimate question is, is it some place like LK Metropole/Rennesance, Tim's Boutique or the guest houses on Soi LK Metro???

Wallbanger

I am heading back for my second trip and want some recomendations for places to stay. Here is what I can say are my preferences and price ranges.

1) I'd really like to stay in the Soi Diana, Soi LK Metro area. This seems to be the most central area to stay based on my activities. I'm not all about Walking Street (I don't mind going there, but not everynight) and like to spend some time down the other end (Soi 6) and Soi LK Metro is a lot of fun.

2) Price is a tough question. I don't mind going 1750 - 2000 baht a night, but am interested in some feedback on the Guesthouse side (more like 700 - 1000 baht per night). I'm not that picky, but if the guesthouse option is good enough that leaves more money for other stuff!

3) What are some opinions about girls impressions of where you stay? I'm not looking to impress or give the impression I'm rich, I don't want to offend them either is guesthouses are looked upon as second rate.

So I guess the ultimate question is, is it some place like LK Metropole/Rennesance, Tim's Boutique or the guest houses on Soi LK Metro???

:P On Lk metro you will get a good deal here. = www.3sompattaya,com

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed 4 nights on soi Honey Inn last trip There is a new hotel called Orn? Great value 4 money 950 a night girl friendly lifts balconys etc The hotel is opposite the friendly mart. Give it a try

• 2 weeks later...

i recomend sabi lodge on soi 2 if your looking for a place thats a bit quiter, no bars right outside the hotel but theres a few down the street. clean rooms friendly staff 3 pools rooms were 800 - 2500 baht a night depending on what you wanted.

Have stayed on LK a few times at various places, Pasadena lodge (Nicest so far). Have booked Metro apartments next trip, also great reports regarding Liquid lounge, Club Blu, Irish Rovers and of course The Rock House. IMO best value accommodation in Pattaya is the LK area. None of the mentioned places are above 1000 bt per night.

hi,

not exactly where you asked about but when we go down at the weekends we always stay at the bella vista hotel,its on the road that joins soi 7 and 8 together,its about 700 to 900 baht for a big room,we like it because we know all the staff they know us and its where we want to be,never ever had a problem there and must have stayed there 70 times.

but it each to their own choice

Why not opt for a condo ?

i have good expirience with SilverPlace (opposite to Xzyte)

they charge about 8000 baht for 1 month excl water/electricity

What are your dates.................

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg