Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guest Houses Pattaya

anaconda19

hey all ive been a fan of this site for ages and so would like to visit pattaya on my backpacking trip around asia. but like i said its a backpacking holiday and so unllike some of you lot who can afford nice hotels and the top gogo girls im planning a few days in the cheapest hostels or guesthouses and only on Soi 6 short time girls.

so can any of you recommend individual places which are cheap. im talking the cheapest i can make it, i would like the traditional bamboo beach hut for 100baht a night but thats not gonna happen much anywhere yet alone pattaya... so i need some recomendations of different guest houses please... and with the recomendations of places can you also tell me how good a place it was and how much it cost there per night?

thanks

experience is the mother of wisdom

hey all ive been a fan of this site for ages and so would like to visit pattaya on my backpacking trip around asia. but like i said its a backpacking holiday and so unllike some of you lot who can afford nice hotels and the top gogo girls im planning a few days in the cheapest hostels or guesthouses and only on soi 6 short time girls.

so can any of you recommend individual places which are cheap. im talking the cheapest i can make it, i would like the traditional bamboo beach hut for 100baht a night but thats not gonna happen much anywhere yet alone pattaya... so i need some recomendations of different guest houses please... and with the recomendations of places can you also tell me how good a place it was and how much it cost there per night?

thanks

why not get a lonely planet guide book? used if you can't afford a new one.

Siam Guest house soi 3 short walk to beach and Soi 6.....Simon an English guy is the owner...I stayed at a monthly rate....I'm guessing somewhere near 600bhat daily for a smaller(not that small) room....clean and comfortable....saving 200 bhat (about 6.50 US) for rock bottom rooms would not be recommended as the standard will drop very far to unsuitable for human beings.....

The cheapest rooms i've seen are on Soi Buakow and Soi Chaiyapoon for 200 baht a night but they look like cockroach infested hovels.

The cheapest rooms i've seen are on Soi Buakow and Soi Chaiyapoon for 200 baht a night but they look like cockroach infested hovels.

sounds about the price range i was lookin for and comes with free pets lol

sounds about the price range i was lookin for and comes with free pets lol

free accomatdation in snooky in cambo man...you can get the bus from pats :rolleyes:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

sounds good free accom why is it free? how do u get it free? snooky?

so im lookin kind of ten or twelve pounds per night for something a bit better than a shithole then in patts? ok that shortens my stay lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on where you wanna stay, on Soi 6 try 'The Clansman'@ Bt500 per night or closer to 3rd road on Soi Chaiyapoon try Çanterbury Tales cafe @ Bt400 per night.

Cheers

Highlander

www.theclansmansoi6.com

www.canterburytalescafe.com

Little court on soi Buakhao, near Central road is about 200-300 bahts, New Star, soi Honey Inn start from 250 bahts, Classic Inn near Central road from 450 bahts. Ic Inn offer rooms from 250/300 bahts, cheaper room, about 150 bahts/day are for local people and often full,like Lucky Inn south Pattaya. But for 500-600 bahts you have old hotels with pool like Midtown, south Pattaya, Honey Lodge, also south Pattaya or Intown Holiday, soi Honey Inn.

http://pattayaone.com/luckyinn.html

http://pattayaone.com/iceinn.html

http://pattayaone.com/midtown.html

http://pattayaone.com/classic.html

http://pattayaone.com/intownh

http://pattayaone.com/honeylodge

http://pattayaone.com/newstar

hey all ive been a fan of this site for ages and so would like to visit pattaya on my backpacking trip around asia. but like i said its a backpacking holiday and so unllike some of you lot who can afford nice hotels and the top gogo girls im planning a few days in the cheapest hostels or guesthouses and only on soi 6 short time girls.

thanks

By the way, I just came across this web site for a hostel in Bangkok and it looks cool for the budget traveler. http://www.theoverstay.com/

It says 100B on the web site. However, when I looked at hostels.com it says .63 US. That probably means sleeping in a hammock though. :D They're web site says 80B all you can eat pizza. I'd be down with that.

The only reason I found it is because I'm staying right now at a hostel in South Beach, Miami for a few nights and thought I'd checkout what is on offer in Bangkok.

we have 2 smallish rooms with A/C, fan, fridge, en-suite hot water shower, TV, DVD player, free wifi, in room safe, table chairs, for 400 per night but booked for some time so depends when your coming.......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A guy who stays in Soi Chaiyapoon told me his room is 180 baht, no vermin, only a fan but plenty ok for that money, he stays here for 6 months a year and spends what some people spend in 1 month, each to their own I say...............

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

i think annajet soi 7 on top of second road at around 450 is good .abit noisy but in thick of action.

i love pattaya

The Haven on LK Metro has a small but beautifully decorated and equipped room currently at at 300baht per night.

It's got a double bed. aircon, TV, DVD, fridge, and hot shower, and is cleaned everyday.

I stayed in the larger room on the same floor a few weeks back for 450 and was amazed how little was being asked for either of them

Well worth checking if you are on a budget.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

i think annajet soi 7 on top of second road at around 450 is good .abit noisy but in thick of action.

I used to like this bar but the music is too loud. Could not imagine staying there with the noise.