IGNORED

Sponsor letter for O type visa ?

Hi, just a quick one - I'm trying to get a non immigrant visa 90 days type O, and on the current forms they ask for ' evidence substantiating purpose of visit ' and the evidence is ' sponsor letter '. Has anyone gone down this road very recently and can give advice on how to deal with it ! ?

Hi, just a quick one - I'm trying to get a non immigrant visa 90 days type O, and on the current forms they ask for ' evidence substantiating purpose of visit ' and the evidence is ' sponsor letter '. Has anyone gone down this road very recently and can give advice on how to deal with it ! ?

we have a bm who is a visa buff try look him up on thai visa

Many BMs have posted that this is not required if you apply through the Hull consulate. I believe that the embassy in London have stricter requirements.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Oh, bargirls only sponsor the hansum ones. Many thanks for hull advice, shall try that

• 3 weeks later...

hello samsa

come in our office visa 2 britain and aske to peter or to chang

we can help you for your visa

call me at

0853912875 peter