IGNORED

Sagami condoms

egget

Features: 38mm diameter *;

119.5mm perimeter;

60mm width

190mm length

20 microns thickness (measured with the standard of Sagami)

Transparent

Lubricated

Made in Malaysia

This is Large size Sagami Original 0.02mm. The packing of this condom uses the blister pack, which is used for milk, butter products. Also, there are 10 reasons for you to use this product:

1) Ultra fine

Real ultimate thinness of 20 microns. (Measured with the standard of Sagami)

2) Ultra strong

3 times stronger in pressure test and 2 times stronger in tensile strength test when compared with latex condom.

3) Odorless

Unlike latex, Polyurethane is odorless

4) Better thermal conductivity

It transfers heat better than latex condom. Body heat can be transferred to your partner instantly, let you feel more natural.

5) Ultra smooth

Molecule of this material is precisely arranged, thus the surface is very smooth.

6) High transparency

It looks more natural due to high transparency.

7) Resistance to oil

It has strong resistance to both oil and water based lubricants, also it does not degrade easily.

8) Long life

It can be stored for 10 years, comparing to a 5 years life for latex condom.

9) Latex allergy free

The material Polyurethane is biocompatible with human and suitable for user with latex allergy.

10) Biocompatible with human

Polyurethane is widely used in medical devices like artificial heart and blood vessel. This material has also been proven to be biocompatible with human.

4974234619009_SO002Lsize_36_240x180.jpg

It is no problem to get sex with a woman without paying for it, but it is just to expensive

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• egget

• Cerberus

• Woofiee

• DocHoliday

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are these condoms somewhere available in Thailand? What are the cost compared to the standard Durex packages here in Thailand?

i keep my Crown condoms, they are strong and thin and i had always somme good sensations with them.

• 2 months later...

SAGAMI: Didn't tried them myself yet.... but as far as the questions about where they are for sale:

found some information (in english too) on the condoms on this Dutch website (online for sale within Europe / Worldwide)

http://www.condomerie.com/webshop/default.php?language=en

http://www.condomerie.com/webshop/product_info.php?products_id=1643

In some European countries they are called: Protex Original 0.02

maybe best to buy them in your home country and take them to LOS or where ever, just to be sure you won't buy another copied example. They are expensive, about 100 baht each....

protex.jpg

Edited by andy55

• 8 months later...

Crown Skinless (Okamoto) bought in the USA reportedly are not as thin as those made in Japan.

The Crown you buy in the USA are not made in Japan, they are made in the USA. I used them for about

6 months after reading ''they are the best'' and ''awards 9 times in a row'' etc. But it's internet HYPE.

Here are the specs on the Condoms i researched.

Crown Skinless are made of latex and are 0.04 thick. At least while in a girls vagina, i admit you can tell

they are more sensitive but because they are made of rubber you feel like you are just gliding in and out.

I never liked that feeling with Crown especially, it's way too pronounced. Glide in, Glide out, Glide in...

I knew i had to go thinner and do my research. I did. The next was an even thinner brand produced by

Crown Okamoto which are 0.03 thick. Those are called Okamoto Platinum 003 are made of sheerlon.

Sheerlon is like latex, but allows condoms to be made thinner than latex while keeping the strength.

Upon that finding i wondered, could there possibly even a thinner condom out there 0.02? If so then

that would mean they are half as thick as Crown Skinless, the #1 hyped brand in the USA

My research finally unveiled a product called Sagami Original 0.02

I noticed that some US seller sold them but they were not made in Japan, home of Sagami. They were

made in Taiwan. I decided if i am going to order them i would order direct from Japan and i did. I know

they are more expensive but i rather pay the expense and reach a deeper sensation when i am with my

Korean girls.

I just got them today, i put one on, and i barely felt there was anything on my dick! I was like yes finally!

The Sagami Original are thin as hell.., and you can tell just by feeling the material. Sagami Original are

0.02 made of Polyurethane. That's HALF the thickness of Crown Skinless... If i could describe how it

feels or looks i would say it's ultra clear (unlike pink Crown skinless), and it's so thin that it's like a layer

of real skin. As if you had some real skin and just put it over your dick wet.

I also took out a Crown skinless and tried to Compare the two. Here is what i found.

The heat transfer in Crown Skinless is good but compared to the Sagami Original i felt as if there was a

balloon on my dick. I could feel the heat through that micro thin sheath that was on my cock, thanks to

Sagami Original. The only thing is they are Kind of small about 6 inches. They are also hard to put back

on once you've taken them off since they do not stretch much. Cost: $13.50 including shipping for 6.

sagami.jpg

Edited by source

Just a happy user - I live in Holland and stop in to Amsterdam's Condomerie (right behind the Bijenkorf, should anyone be looking) for my 02s and they're great. Almost like wearing nothing, and that matters a lot. I really can't say that they're any harder to put on than a latex condom, but they do seem to stay on better (at least for me).

I just a got some today here in Japan...will be testing them on Sunday :SteamingMad:

"Only Thai Women Are Greater Than My Sexyness"

I'll definately be getting some of these for my next trip. Used one from another board members stash and it was by far the best rubber i've ever used. Maybe a little tighter/shorter than usual but maybe I was just in a hurry to fuck and didn't bother to put it on properly. great stuff!

My brain is still numb from unravelling the computer geek speak =! (or was it !=?) in the double negative speak....

Meanwhile...

Features: 38mm diameter *;

119.5mm perimeter;

60mm width

190mm length

20 microns thickness (measured with the standard of Sagami)

Could you explain the difference between/meaning of, 38mm diameter and 60mm width please and put it in the context of a size 56 Durex, which I think is the largest available? I thought I'd grasped it that width was the way to go, but I've forgotten how diameter can be significantly different.

Much appreciated.

Crown Skinless (Okamoto) bought in the USA reportedly are not as thin as those made in Japan.

The Crown you buy in the USA are not made in Japan, they are made in the USA. I used them for about

6 months after reading ''they are the best'' and ''awards 9 times in a row'' etc. But it's internet HYPE...........................

I thought they were being Made in Thailand now?

BTW - did you really say you're taking them off and putting them back on? What's that about? I know they're expensive but you're not really recycling them right?

Which brings me to....

Sorry if this is going off topic but......

I noticed about 3 threads recently about guys having problems despite using condoms religously (how do you do that?).

As there seem to be some very knowledgable posters on here, I wonder whether we might go a little sideways and address the Q of cross contamination.

There is often a lot of foreplay and general gooey stuff goes on, especially in 3somes, before someone reaches (with somewhat sticky fingers) for the condom.

Various cockups (haha) can then ensue as some eejut first tries to put it on inside out and then turns it round or I've often seen BGs using a method whereby they put their fingers inside and stretch it to put it on - this after I've had them fingering themselves and/or their friend, or of course I might do it myself, which could be worse.

Then, after much further "ado", esp. in the case of 3somes, we come to the dreaded changeover.

These events are not exactly conducted under hospital type procedures and I'm curious how it can all happen safely without spoiling the moment/s.

i bought a heap in japan.

but before that i bought some on ebay.

i reckon they're the best shit ever !.

Sagami is prolly the best condom i've used.

Sakamoto or Sokomoto or something is also a very thin japan-made condom. Sagami is kidna harder to obtain, while Sakamoto are numerous in singapore.

I decided to check these out after reading this thread. I purchased the "Large" size on the recommendation that medium might be small for the western anatomy. Well, despite the advertised 60mm width (which according to my research is the same and the Trojan Magnum Thins, that fit me well) they were next to impossible to get on. I mean it would have been some serious comedy to have seen both me and my wife struggle to get this thing on, talk about a mood killer, its a good thing that we were just horsing around. I literally have to grab the roll with my fingernails to force it to roll down, I have never had a condom give me so much trouble regardless of the size. Too bad, since it seems that the sensitivity would have been pretty good if I could have had a proper fit. Maybe it is the difference in material, latex seems more stretchable than poly.

Not trying to toot my horn here, but I might be willing to give them another try if they came out with an "XL" version. I just want to make it known to anyone you might be in the same size range that I am. It cost me $26 USD for a dozen, so it wasn't the cheapest experiment.

Edited by jcp7620

"I want to take you into that bedroom, lock the door, throw you on the bed, take off your clothes with my teeth and give you a go-round like you've never had."

Herman "Duck" Phillips

• 1 month later...

Perhaps if we tried putting them on while sober... :Evil_Grin2:

Speaking for normal-sized guys everywhere ;) Sagami are reasonably easy to get on and happily they really stay on. When I'm plowing the field, I don't want to deal with slippage or breakage - it's worth the extra moments care.

Love the .02s, looking for the .01s!

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't believe it when I first tried on Sagami 002. I could feel the difference between wearing Sagami 002 and Okamoto Crown (Made in Thailand) and Sagami 002 felt way sensitive than Crown condoms. I finally found my new favorite but only if they were widely available here in USA.

tried the sagamis myself about a year ago,,, way too small,,,i can't remember if they were the larges or mediums though

• 3 weeks later...

How much smaller are condoms in Thailand compared to those in the states?

i.e.; If I'm 8 1/2" should I just pack my own?

• 2 months later...

Can anyone help me with the retail price of sagami condom 0.02 here in thailand?

Also the packaging(how many pieces)description. Thank you.

6 months after reading ''they are the best'' and ''awards 9 times in a row'' etc. But it's internet HYPE.

Here are the specs on the Condoms i researched.

Crown Skinless are made of latex and are 0.04 thick. At least while in a girls vagina, i admit you can tell

they are more sensitive but because they are made of rubber you feel like you are just gliding in and out.

I never liked that feeling with Crown especially, it's way too pronounced. Glide in, Glide out, Glide in...

I knew i had to go thinner and do my research. I did. The next was an even thinner brand produced by

Crown Okamoto which are 0.03 thick. Those are called Okamoto Platinum 003 are made of sheerlon.

Sheerlon is like latex, but allows condoms to be made thinner than latex while keeping the strength.

Upon that finding i wondered, could there possibly even a thinner condom out there 0.02? If so then

that would mean they are half as thick as Crown Skinless, the #1 hyped brand in the USA

My research finally unveiled a product called Sagami Original 0.02

I noticed that some US seller sold them but they were not made in Japan, home of Sagami. They were

made in Taiwan. I decided if i am going to order them i would order direct from Japan and i did. I know

they are more expensive but i rather pay the expense and reach a deeper sensation when i am with my

Korean girls.

I just got them today, i put one on, and i barely felt there was anything on my dick! I was like yes finally!

The Sagami Original are thin as hell.., and you can tell just by feeling the material. Sagami Original are

0.02 made of Polyurethane. That's HALF the thickness of Crown Skinless... If i could describe how it

feels or looks i would say it's ultra clear (unlike pink Crown skinless), and it's so thin that it's like a layer

of real skin. As if you had some real skin and just put it over your dick wet.

I also took out a Crown skinless and tried to Compare the two. Here is what i found.

The heat transfer in Crown Skinless is good but compared to the Sagami Original i felt as if there was a

balloon on my dick. I could feel the heat through that micro thin sheath that was on my cock, thanks to

Sagami Original. The only thing is they are Kind of small about 6 inches. They are also hard to put back

on once you've taken them off since they do not stretch much. Cost: $13.50 including shipping for 6.

sagami.jpg

http://dermatology.about.com/cs/skinanatomy/a/anatomy.htm according to this , the skin on your eyelid is .05 . so its actually thinner than your skin

If it helps, here in Europe the Sagami .02s are jointly distributed by Protex as ."02 Ultimate Finesse", although I think the "finesse" part is really your job. :D

How much smaller are condoms in Thailand compared to those in the states?

i.e.; If I'm 8 1/2" should I just pack my own?

Pack your own, you will be frustrated trying to find a suitable product here in Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

Pack your own, you will be frustrated trying to find a suitable product here in Thailand

Why your place don't offer this Sagami or known condoms like Durex?

It's weird that it's so easy to pay for sex in Thailand yet so hard to pay for quality condoms in Bangkok or Pattaya.

Why your place don't offer this Sagami or known condoms like Durex?

It's weird that it's so easy to pay for sex in Thailand yet so hard to pay for quality condoms in Bangkok or Pattaya.

We supply Crown Skinless for our customers, otherwise we are not a pharmacy!