IGNORED

Sagami condoms

egget

I have just tried Sagami original non latex condoms. They have thinness of 20 micons, and are 3 times stronger than latex condom.

They come in two sizes: M and L. The medium size is probably to small for most farangs.

This condoms provide a feel that is way superior everything else I have tried, and is highly recommended.

It is no problem to get sex with a woman without paying for it, but it is just to expensive

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• egget

• Cerberus

• Woofiee

• DocHoliday

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep--

check my thread

worlds thinest condoms

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Top man Bolly sent me a box from Japan :GoldenSmile1:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I have just tried Sagami original non latex condoms. They have thinness of 20 micons, and are 3 times stronger than latex condom.

They come in two sizes: M and L. The medium size is probably to small for most farangs.

This condoms provide a feel that is way superior everything else I have tried, and is highly recommended.

That all being said, are they available in Pattaya? And if so, where?

They are available on ebay in the uk,shipped direct from Hong Kong or Japan .

Sounds like a good thing.

Condomcountry, an aussie site have female condom...but I never used. Any good?

083133.jpg

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

They are available on eBay in the US also. There are purchase :GoldenSmile1: sites in the US, but the Hong Kong sites have free shipping which makes for a better price. The reliability of those sites are high so you can feel pretty good about your purchases. They normally sell in packages of 6 or 12, but they come in packages as large as 96. They also have listed the sizes so you can figure what size you need. If you do not know your size, it is fun to get a honey to measure you in different stages. Oh what a tough world we live in. :Laugh1:

We go around the world many times, but where we land is important and the most satisfying.

Yep--

check my thread

worlds thinest condoms

bolly

Bolly,

Just read your blog and really enjoyed it. I recently bought my GF "Code" by Armeni and it is now both of our favorite fragerence. I spent a year in Japan and the most fun was just going native. Went places and did things that I would never thought of doing (and it was expecially challenging for me as I only learned some of the language.) Going to the fish markets, hotsie baths, clubs where they did not allow farangs (but somehow got in anyway), eating in restraunts where I had no idea what I was ordering and traveling or biking the countryside. Enjoy it! Jay

We go around the world many times, but where we land is important and the most satisfying.

Female condoms are utterly horrible....I'd rather jerkoff.

Amen to that.

It is no problem to get sex with a woman without paying for it, but it is just to expensive

i,ve just ordered 100 crown skinless, how do they compare.

i,ve just ordered 100 crown skinless, how do they compare.

Crown skinless is my favourite latex condom, but they cant compete whit the Sagami when it comes to felling. It is just two different things.

The only complain I have about Sagami is that even the size Large is to short (the medium size is way to small). crown skinless is long enough to cover the hole shaft. With Sagami size L it is always 1-2 cm that is not covered.

I have so far not had any break or slip of whit the Sagami, so they feel pretty safe. They have a little lubricant on the inside with enhance the natural felling, and that reduces the friction and the risk of condom break.

• 2 weeks later...

Some feedback on Sagami. The Large condom only fits halfway down my shaft, definitly the japanese idea of large is delusioinal

anyone want to buy a heap of sagami condoms????

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Some feedback on Sagami. The Large condom only fits halfway down my shaft, definitly the japanese idea of large is delusioinal

anyone want to buy a heap of sagami condoms????

Large condom length is 190mm or about 7.5 inches. You got a 15 inch cock? Good for you. :)

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Large condom length is 190mm or about 7.5 inches. You got a 15 inch cock? Good for you. :)

hahaha nah mate not at all

Just making the point that these condoms are not the same as western large condoms and due to the fit they are what I would call small (not large)

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Non-latex Condoms = Non-prevent STDs

It's latex condoms that are used to prevent STDs...

Really? Latex is the only material on earth that is a viral barrier? Amazing. Thank you for such a well-researched blanket statement.

BTW:

Non-latex Condoms != no STD protection

Natural Skin Condom == no/minimal STD protection

Just be aware of what your raincoat is made of and what the specific risks of the material are. Do your homework, better safe than sorry.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

BTW:

Compared to latex condoms, polyurethane condoms have been shown in lab tests to be just as effective as barriers to sperm and the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Furthermore, correct and consistent use of condoms (latex or polyurethane) during sexual intercourse greatly reduces the risk of an unwanted pregnancy and/or sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Actually, latex and polyurethane condoms are the only birth control products that also help protect against HIV.

Polyurethane condoms passed the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) rigorous tests and have gained the FDA's stamp of approval for sale in the United States as an effective method of contraception and HIV prevention.

BTW:

Ok, just to clarify my statement for non-computer-geeks.

Non-latex Condoms != (is not equal to) no STD protection

Meaning, condoms made of materials other than latex CAN offer std protection, depending on what the material is. Latex is not the only game in town.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

Prak, you posted whilst I was in the midst of posting and hence I copied your post instead of Doc Holiday's;

But it is just as well you explained your computer talk :GoldenSmile1: for us geek challenged folks

The point is that so-called "natural" condoms (sheep bladders, and such) are not a barrier to viruses (AIDS). Viruses are so small, they can pass through the pores of some condoms. It wouldn't be good if some bloke uses a sheep bladder condom and thinks he's protected from AIDS. Some people are allergic to latex. Of course others can work. But some don't protect from STDs.

Ok, just to clarify my statement for non-computer-geeks.

Non-latex Condoms != (is not equal to) no STD protection

Meaning, condoms made of materials other than latex CAN offer std protection, depending on what the material is. Latex is not the only game in town.

Howard Johnson is right!

Latex is not the only game in town. I worded my post unartfully. My point was that some materials don't protect from STDs, even if they make a comfortable schlong shield.

Don't get me started on silicon vs. silicone!

I can add that the Sagami condoms are more difficult to put on than ordinary latex condoms.

When it comes to STD/HIV protection, they are supposed to bee just as effective as latex as long as they doesn’t break. They seem to bee very strong, so I don’t think the risk of breaking is any bigger with the Sagami, than with latex condoms.

The selling point to me is the feeling the Sagami condoms gives, compared to Latex condoms. They are much thinner and transfer heat better than Latex.