IGNORED

Best Hotel For Multiple Girls/Same day.

DaytonaMonger

I'm not as good as I once was. But I'm as good 2 or 3 times as I ever was. Which hotels out there are the best for having multiple women come on the same say without charging extra fees?

I'm not saying 2 or 3 at the same time I'd understand a joinerfee for the 2nd person but what hotels can I reasonably have 2 or 3 women a day come to my room and they won't bat an eyelash?

Most don't care how many singular visits you have during a stay there.

Just what @Greg_Bsaid.

This has never been a problem at any of the hotels I have stayed at over the years. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

you stay in condo,

best for group parties in rooms

try view taly 6

1 hour ago, sam7004 said:

you stay in condo,

best for group parties in rooms

try view taly 6

The OP is looking for hotels.

Also mentioned just one at a time with a few different ones during the day, not groups at one time. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Areca Lodge,  you can walk to your room multiple ways without going through the lobby, left side through the parking lot, right side by that outside bar, and now it seems you can go through the back gate/entrance.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Holiday inn express soi buakhao also don't need to register guests just take them straight to your room via the lift

any girlfriendly hotel of your choice will allow unlimited visitors. What price range range are you looking for?

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Tommy622 said:

Areca Lodge,  you can walk to your room multiple ways without going through the lobby, left side through the parking lot, right side by that outside bar, and now it seems you can go through the back gate/entrance.  

You can, but if you’re with one girl at a time you can also enter through the main entrance and the staff will barely raise an eyebrow  despite their supposed sign-in policy. The one and only time I legitimately tried to sign someone in it felt like more of an inconvenience (the guy at the desk was clearly really interested in his phone) so I didn’t bother after that and never had a problem.

Edited by wallywest
  • Like 2

For a cover is nice but the cover is not the book.

On 06/07/2024 at 02:47, nugget34 said:

Holiday inn express soi buakhao also don't need to register guests just take them straight to your room via the lift

I was curious about this place. How is it overall? 

Looks to be no balcony, kinda sucks

11 hours ago, Santino said:

I was curious about this place. How is it overall? 

Not bad, smallish modern rooms, breakfast included in price, tiny rooftop pool, small gym, breakfast is ok ,cereal, breads, fruit and salads, hot food is usual Thai ham and sausages and a few Thai dishes, decent coffee machine, location is a bit down  past the hospital on soi baukhow 

34 minutes ago, nugget34 said:

Not bad, smallish modern rooms, breakfast included in price, tiny rooftop pool, small gym, breakfast is ok ,cereal, breads, fruit and salads, hot food is usual Thai ham and sausages and a few Thai dishes, decent coffee machine, location is a bit down  past the hospital on soi baukhow 

Thanks, great review! sounds good. especially no problem with joiners. was is full of Chinese? Looking for a new place to stay in that area. I used to stay at 18 coins down the street a little. 

It was 20 months since I've stayed there, didn't see any Chinese, there was Asian couples assumed they were Thai, will be there Wednesday next week for 2 weeks

On 05/07/2024 at 10:17, DaytonaMonger said:

I'm not as good as I once was. But I'm as good 2 or 3 times as I ever was. Which hotels out there are the best for having multiple women come on the same say without charging extra fees?

I'm not saying 2 or 3 at the same time I'd understand a joinerfee for the 2nd person but what hotels can I reasonably have 2 or 3 women a day come to my room and they won't bat an eyelash?

Pretty much any Pattaya hotel, as long as room is booked for 2 people.  I've never had any problems** lining up multiple visits/ day with different girls, from 6-700 thb/ night hotels through  3-4k / night ones.  Stayed in over 20 hotels by my estimate. 

**Oh I am thinking of ONE exception: Discovery Beach hotel behind Soi 6/1 , which at some point was my regular hotel when I was planning to hang out on Soi 6 mostly.  On one particular trip, pre COvid, they did "warn me" when I brought the 3rd girl that I would have to pay extra fees... They did let her in eventually no charge, but I was pissed at the useless hassle.... So I never stayed there again. 

Double post sorry...

Edited by hormone

In almost all hotels there is no issue with bringing back joiners one at a time (some hotels will ask for 500THB if you bring back two gals at the same time). There is no issue bringing back several ladies (one at a time on the same day). The key thing is your relationship with your cleaning lady…tip her well and she will supply extra towels and bedding.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA
  • Like 3

I am currently in a condo as a long time stater (currently in my second month) I don't bring girls back here because 1. The condo keeps records of whoever visits your room and 2 I have a lady who seems to get on very well with the security guys so to save myself the hassle of having to explain why I have multiple visitors to anyone I just get a short time room off property. I have also rented regular hotel rooms for this purpose but short time rooms are easier as there is no paper record.