IGNORED

Bar/Club for sale

shrec

The bar is just off Soi Baukow, Soi 15. The bar stand's alone parking to side and rear (rear parking under cover for 5 car's) The bar is recently decorated inside and out, size of bar 15m x 9m + toilet's + staff/store room. Air con's, furniture,table's stool's all in with deal. All bar requires to open is booze and sound system (system cost approx 40,000bt) rent for land 30'000bt month, landloard will only do 1 year contract,s but no key money. we are open to offer's, partner wants to go home and i not interested as have new bar to run. When bar was open called the Zone, photo's on buissness promotion forum

Good lucks, but I can't imagine why someone would want to get into the bar business now, with the way bars are doing.

maybe but big enough to use as shop or ware house. Things will get better and the location has hotel's and condow's to be built accross the soi, when they are done wld be good investment

hi shrec, good luck with the sale mate, hope you find a buyer soon, will pop in your other bar for a beer in june :Drunk_Party:

hi shrec, good luck with the sale mate, hope you find a buyer soon, will pop in your other bar for a beer in june :GoldenSmile1:

Aye up Todder you ok mate, nice to hear from you again. Look forward to see'ing you .Just had some work done in bar will be promoting it on board very shortly :GiveBeer1:

Aye up Todder you ok mate, nice to hear from you again. Look forward to see'ing you .Just had some work done in bar will be promoting it on board very shortly :GoldenSmile1:

looking forward to it mate, will get TDO(john) to take me down there for a session :Drunk_Party:

Pictures would help.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

size of bar 15m x 9m

rent for land 30'000bt month

Hmmm - would be very interesting to know how much sales you need/month to break even with this bar.

If you take the rent, add a few staff-sallaries, electricity, licences and whatever costs a bar brings with it maybe you see what's needed.

Edited by helvetiano

maybe but big enough to use as shop or ware house. Things will get better and the location has hotel's and condow's to be built accross the soi, when they are done wld be good investment

Hmmm - I doubt you have a good investment with a one year contract... As soon things are going better they might re-negotiate the rent I'm afraid.