CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

IN THE 2ND ROUND!!!!! :Moon2:

Beautiful!!!

Fast forward to Pacquaio Vs mayweather

A true hall of famer fight!!

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Down in the first, KO'd in the second, The Pacman had done his homework and took him apart with an ease that was scary. As for

he's crap I could have done better
I doubt you would last 10 seconds with that 'crap'

Hatton really should consider his future direction, for a guy with few skill but a lot of heart he has gone a long way in a tough business, IMO its time for him to hang them up before he is hurt.

As for Manny, what can you say, one year, fights at 4 different weights, all in which he dominated. Without doubt the fighter of his era, if not of them all.

According the "tale of the tape" they showed pre fight Pac had a 5 inch reach advantage and it sure did show.

Have to admit I was very surprised to see this but it certainly did look that way every time that right hand went over.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Fast forward to Pacquaio Vs mayweather

A fight I hope we see and soon, Mayweather may be one weight to far but I know who my money would be on after watching this clinical destruction of a tough man.

Edited by Cerberus

Time to quit perhaps Mr Hatton, an excellent run!!!!!!!!

www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com

Be bold, be bright and more importantly be happy!

I was very surprised to see this but it certainly did look that way every time that right hand went over.

Why surprised? Ricky has never developed a defense and carries his left hand low and drops it even further when he throws a right, Pacman's team had done their home work and trained to beat Hatton, which he did in a devastating manner.

Edited by Cerberus

Why surprised? Ricky has never developed a defense and carries his left hand low and drops it even further when he throws a right, Pacman's team had done their home work and trained to beat Hatton, which he did in a devastating manner.

I meant surprised he had a 5 inch reach advantage LO. Pre fight reports said 1 inch but the one they show just before the fight started claimed 5.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

w00t Pacqiao wins! Voice is all raspy now from cheering at my local watering hole! Ang sarap makita si Pacqiao mag laban!

babydollsaddict.gif

pity,what round?what was the fight like?

There was no fight, a demolition job in 2.

A good fighter in with a great fighter.

Edited by johnnyk

I hope Hatton retires for his own sake, also so I don't have to hear the Manchester fans singing that stupid song.

Freddy Roach is a big part of this

Roach certainly studied Hatton, then trained Manny in how to destroy him, which he did with ease. In his case it wasn't just bravado when he said Hatton wouldn't last past the third.

a true demolition job. hatton was simply outclassed.he must surely retire after this.the shot that finished him was amazing,completely poleaxed him.

I was gunning for Hatten but he was in a different class, one of the best knock out punches you will see.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Down in the first, KO'd in the second, The Pacman had done his homework and took him apart with an ease that was scary. As for I doubt you would last 10 seconds with that 'crap'

Hatton really should consider his future direction, for a guy with few skill but a lot of heart he has gone a long way in a tough business, IMO its time for him to hang them up before he is hurt.

As for Manny, what can you say, one year, fights at 4 different weights, all in which he dominated. Without doubt the fighter of his era, if not of them all.

Good post and you know what you are talking about

While I like Ricky Hatton, he is a brawler whereas Pacman is a technician..9/10 times, unless the brawler lands a lucky bomb, the technician will tear the brawler to pieces.. This is especially evident where for example huge guys who just train weights and take juice get into a fight with a much smaller but skilled guy maybe 30-40 kgs lighter in weight, then get their asses handed to them on a plate :GoldenSmile1: Although controlled aggression is the key, you cannot substitute aggressive brawling for skill and clean technique.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

A victim of his lifestyle - booze and junk food. Not to mention...no defense and very poor tactics.

He beat him like a rented mule.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

After regaining consciousness, I was surprised Hatton was able to walk out of the ring without help. While he was laying on the canvas, it looked like they'd need to carry him out in a coffin.