IGNORED

NEWBIES Welcome to Pattaya

Alan lad

hi guys

Newbies and not knowing what to do OR cuming here on your own !

To all guys who dont know there way around as well as they would like to ,please feel free to contact me in the bar OR text or ring me OR email me ,with any thing you wish to know about .

I hear all the time from guys who wish to know what they can do or how they should behave .If you have been cuming here for some time then you might not remember just how lost you were back then .

We at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 are happy to help you in any way that we can ,we would love to see you feeling like a local days after first getting here.If you are wanting to travel here by yourself BUT are not sure DONT WORRY we will take you around to a few clubs explain things to you as how it all works PLUS we will help you get to know a few other guys once you are here (so you wont be stuck with us all the time)

Planing to come here but not sure ? DONT let any news about Thailand put you off !! The place is still a safe place to party and is nothing like the news would have you believe !

If you need a taxi to pick you up or help finding a room that you will like ,we are happy again to help where we can .

You can contact me in the bar NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 Walking Street (just across from Happy agogo)

My personal email [email protected]

My phone number here in thailand---0840049436 (many times best to text me and i will get back to you)

THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE LIKE PATTAYA i will warn you that cuming here will change your life ,cum and see for yourself!!!

alan