IGNORED

stunning BKK girl

Alan lad

hi guys

Well at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 we have had start tonight a very stunning BKK girl who will go with you if you pay her bar .

She was in the bar tonight for about 50mins before there was a guy/guys wishing to talk with her ,she is tall with hair down to her bum and speaks english better than i do (remember i am from aust we dont speak english very well).

Photos well ? sorry guys you know i dont do that and show girls faces ,but if you come in and talk to her she might let YOU talk a photo.

I have to say that i dont think it will be long before some one takes her home one night and does not bring her back.

Guys it is not oftern that i post talking about how good looking 1 girl in my bar is ,but for those who have ever seen my wife in many ways she looks like her (now i understand why i like her)

alan

I'll be there in less than 3 weeks, if she is as stunning as you say I might have to introduce her to the Anaconda. :D

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

hi Mav

Mate you have seen the photos of my wife i am sure ,so you have now a idea as to how see looks .

Just remember to cut that thing in half ,most of my girls cant walk for a week after meeting that friend of yours

alan

hi Mav

Mate you have seen the photos of my wife i am sure ,so you have now a idea as to how see looks .

Just remember to cut that thing in half ,most of my girls cant walk for a week after meeting that friend of yours

alan

:Banghead2: They love it mate :Banghead2:

Alan will you be in the bar on the 21st ? If you are the first beer is on me. :D

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

hi Mav

mate sorry but at this stage i am not sure ,they is a "sexpo" on back in Perth which i was invited to explain about my bar at .

This starts on the 21 throu to the 25 , and if i do go it will be to explain to others that there very little problems in Pattaya etc etc .

How ever if this does not happen i will love to catch up ,some how we always miss each other

alan

hi guys

Well there was a guy who was all ...... over this girl last night and he was the guy who did indead bar fine her .

he joked about not bringing her back ,and so far tonight he has not cum back with her and she is not picking up her phone (but told mumason today she might not be in tonight).

So we will just have to wait and see what happens now

alan

hi guys

Well she came back after the first 2 days leaving a sad man heading home .

Now here is the best part ,a well known B/M has now been with her for 2 nights .She was seen by a handfull of B/Ms last night in the bar .

The word back from "slapman" is that she is hot and he has photos to prove it ,so anyone wanting to know what she looks like ask the "man".

If jimmy keeps her for a 3 night it will be one for the record books

alan

Thats a bit bad, Claims to have a stunner, Wont put pictures up, no ones seen her, conveniently barfined all the time, still not back, but if you call in you might just see her. Sounds like a scheme to me.

Is this gogo getting desperate for customers its reverted to this ploy and also combined with the flyer I saw the other day where just about all their drinks are 49b. I suppose desperate circumstances deserve desperate measure. After all there are less and less visitors here all the time now. Suppose its only going to get worse. I'm not about to set foot in a place without some proof of the existence of such a stunner. If i'm wrong I apologise, It just sounds like fools gold to me.

I thought this area states 'No Bar Girl chat allowed ' !!! can I swear then ? ........... sweaty bollocks, piss flaps.

Had a walk around BKK shopping malls today, Emporium, Paragon etc and you can't beat the Bangkok chicks. I then popped in the Beer Garden for a quickie, sorry buts there no comparison, stuff your bar girls. If this girl has that classic BKK look then it won't be long before she's gone for good.

Girls are girls..all this talk about BKK chicks better than others is utter bullshit IME u will see both stunners and pigs just about everywhere, randomly.

Edited by ROIDFREAK

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Well if mavrick gets her then she wouldn't even notice little old me...............lol

BANGKOK GIRL

images-9.jpg

BAR GIRL

images-10.jpg

I know which one I'd rather ride. :D

How about bangkok bargirl or normal girl..? know which I prefer too.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

How about bangkok bargirl or normal girl..? know which I prefer too.

Normal Bangkok girl.

Can't really use Bangkok bar girls because they are very very rare, hence this thread.

Normal Bangkok girl.

Can't really use Bangkok bar girls because they are very very rare, hence this thread.

funny how all these bangkok bar girls think they are better than other girls and some seem to charge crazy money just cos there from bangkok,in one bar me and mates got quoted bar fine of 2000bt and then she wanted 3000bt ha ha just cos shes from bangkok id rather get taxi to bangkok get a bird fuck her and cum back and defo wouldnt cost as much

funny how all these bangkok bar girls think they are better than other girls and some seem to charge crazy money just cos there from bangkok,in one bar me and mates got quoted bar fine of 2000bt and then she wanted 3000bt ha ha just cos shes from bangkok id rather get taxi to bangkok get a bird fuck her and cum back and defo wouldnt cost as much

They probably aren't even from Bangkok mate.

hi guys

Hi Black ,mate i hate to tell you that she is real and working sorry but i dont post photos of girls unless they ask me .

We dont do bait and switch as well ,ask Slapman he will tell you all about this girl .

alan

The Police have a roadblock set up halfway to Pattaya and they turn all the good looking girls back around to Bangkok.

hi guys

Well sorry about no pic ,its just the way we do things at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 .

How this girl will be at the party this sat night ,that is if jimmy (slapman ) des not run off with her again !

Pic start to hassle jimmy as by now he has enough to make a book

alan

Edited by Alan lad

there's pretty pros EVERYWHERE in los!

Member since Dec 06.

If Slapman stay with her more than 2 nights, it's a certified quality factor.

if you know the man, you know what i mean.

hi guys

You are right about slapman + he has about 1000 photos of her from every angle (if you know what i mean)

But he still has not posted the photos ,must be a BAD case of depresion this time

alan

hi guys

You are right about slapman + he has about 1000 photos of her from every angle (if you know what i mean)

But he still has not posted the photos ,must be a BAD case of depresion this time

alan

Has he fallen in love ?

• 2 months later...

Now come on, we all know that bar girls are more homely then the BKK girls... :)